Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Corrupt-A-Wish

Sheogorath (played anonymously)

Granted, but then it malfunctions from your fancy maneuvering, you enter hyperspace, and find yourself in the middle of a star, slowly frying to death.

I wish I have eight noses, three eyes, and four ears! Then I could truely be MASTER OF MY OWN FATE!
Granted; however, the job of being the master of your own fate comes with some downsides, mainly that all three of those noses are constantly runny, and the rest are always stuffed. With that in mind, the third eye works only if you say the word "Supercalifragilisticexpialidotious" at least 50 times a day. Your ears work perfectly fine for being deaf.

I wish my iPod could recharge itself, I keep losing that damn charger.
Granted, but now your iPod is sentient and decides the Matrix is its favorite movie...

I wish I had a plate of french fries.
Granted, but the fries are stale and mushy.

I wish my metabolism would run a little faster then snail speed.
Granted. You can eat all you want, and you do, and you get food poisoning and can eat nothing for the next day-and-a-half.

I wish one of my characters would come over and punch me in the face :3

Granted, but then you have to get a face transplant after your face is brutally beaten, and you'll look like you had too much plastic surgery.

I wish I was the Great Mighty Poo!

MI MI MI MI MI...
Granted but you die of obesity

I wish it wasn't so cold out.
Granted. The sun is moving towards earth at a rate of 10,000kmps

I wish for clay
Granted but it comes alive a kills you

I wish for naturally ombréd hair
Granted; although Medusa came along and didn't like the look, so she turned each strand of your hair into a snake. Don't forget to feed 'em.

I wish I had a time machine, that wasn't in any way, like the TARDIS. Because I want one that will take me to my destination.

(Nothing could go wrong there.)
Granted but it malfunctions when you wear clothes in it and sends to to the dino-age

I wish cute clothes didnt have to be so exspensive
Granted; except that the only one who seems to think those clothes are cute are you...
You weirdo.

Anyhow.
I wish I could find new feet, the expensive, fancy kind, not the type to break easily.
Granted but you cat find any shoes to fit, other than pink hello kitty light up sketchers.

i wish i had tons of food in my fridge.
Granted, but you can't fit it all in, can't shut the door, and it all rots.

I wish my maps wouldn't think I have to catch the next train when I'm already on one.
Granted. Your maps have no train information whatsoever.

I wish I got to eat some pie yesterday.
Granted; However, due to the time travel it took to send the pie back one day to you, it aged incredibly fast, so the pie you ate was bad.
Get over that pie-poisoning soon, or you may not be too sick to post.

I wish I had a crate of flashlights.
Granted, but you have no batteries and the bulbs are all burnt out.

I wish I could slow and speed up time as I wished while still able to move at my own normal pace separate from it.
Perfect for a horror story, faulty flashlights. Ahem, anyway...

Granted; Although you are not allowed to interact and help a person about to die while time has been slowed.

Pro-time-bending Tip: Don't speed up time on a street if you still move your own pace, it'll be like playing first-person Frogger.

I wish I could have a pet dinosaur, one that literally can't hurt anything.

Granted, but he's imaginary, looks like a guy in a suit, is purple, and sings to children. HA!

I wish I could drink mouthwash without upchucking. Not. Pleasant.
GAUNTEEED! but mouthwash is the only thing you'll be able to drink... and only one brand of it XD
At least you'll have minty fresh breath!

I wish i could text at 100mph :3

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Corrupt-A-Wish

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus