Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Corrupt-A-Wish

Granted. You are now dead. But not only are you a corpse, you're a rotting one.

I wish luck-based events were in my favor.
Granted. HOWEVER, you now experience disgusting and uncontrollable flatulence that happens every 3 minutes every day from 8:00AM to 8:00PM.

(Sorry, forgot to do my own wish...)

I wish that I could get money effortlessly without working.
Granted, but now all normal events basically hate your guts. (You try to pour water into a cup, you roll a one and open a portal to a hydro dimension instead, making water spill into your house.)

I wish for an endless bag of never spoiling beef jerky.
Granted however the beef jerky of legend is also cursed. Ever owner has been mauled by a Mystical Bear who protects the jerky. Have fun running!

I wish I was a demigod from Greek God's Polythesitc Views
Nekoshou6241

Granted, however you are dropped into the Underworld and Cerberus seems to love using you as a chew toy.

I wish I could go into any dimension at all. For no reason.
Asroc

Granted, BUT there is a problem. You bring home a stray hobo who also came along for the ride.

I wish I was a SD Gundam. My dream. My only dream.
Granted. However, you live in an alternate reality where SD Gundams are a common food source.

I wish I was more outgoing.
Granted, but you yell and swear every time you try to have a normal conversation.

I wish i could fly to space with a mech.
Nekoshou6241

Granted, the mech may have jet booster capabilities but it doesn't have space capabilities. So before you know it... You're dead and floating around in space in a mech.

((Right. I'm more used to messing with others' wishes.))

I wish to be... no actually... I wanna be the very best, that no one ever was. Blah blah blah, blah blah blah blah. The rest of the words to the song... POKEMON!!!
You forgot your wish! Here I was all set to do some corrupting! Lol
I got this.

Your wish is granted, but you fade into obscurity shortly after.

I wish there was more time in the day.
Your wish is granted, but all of the extra time in the day is filled with the mind bending speech of the O
l͘d͚̼͈̫ ̶̥̳͔̻̝O̭͙n̨̗̮̬e̤̲͚͕̝͜s̜̫̹͈̜̠̯ ̬͍a̳͕͚̕s̱͔̥ ̦͍̬͉̲̭t̨̯h̘̹́e̪͓̞y̝͔͖̲ ̢s̳̙͉̱͝p̸͍̭̞̹̙̹èa̶͓̜̼k͎͈̖̳̻̫͙͝ ͚͈̗͎̣͙o̜̭̘v̤̮̲̭e̛̟̘̣̹͔͚͖r͕̮̞̥ ҉t̙͠h̦̮͙̘̟̥e͎̩̖̫̹͉͍͢ ̮̺̱͓̳U̲̞̠͓̜̝ͅn̴͇i͇ve͇rs̜̙̗̼͖̦͡e ̲̝͓̘͉̹ͅI̼̕s͖̺ͅs̲͉͔u̶e̛d͉͓̤̙͝ ̜͈͟i̼͍̭͓nt̤̰̺͞e͎̖̘̦̤̗̟r̜̘̗̼̖͎͡c̥̬̭̜̖̹o̬̱͡m̙̼̺̜̦͘.̸ ͉̀

I wish I had more tea.
Granted! However, the only tea you seem to be able to find anywhere is that trendy "help you to be thinner" tea, which only results in cramps and more trips to the bathroom!

I wish I could play ALL the video games!
Granted, however because of your success at video games, the market has crashed and no more video games will ever be made. ...Have fun!

I wish I had more energy to clean my house.
Granted, but your home is destroyed by that same energy.

I wish I could get rid of the voices of the old ones.
Granted, but now the voices are all hipsters complaining about the mainstream.

I wish .. I didn't need to sleep anymore.
strychnine

Granted. You don't need sleep anymore but you now you gotta live with a constant headache.

I wish I could talk to animals.
Granted. You will now forever talk to animals as Kermit the Frog and hear them as Ms. Piggy.

I wish I was a Saiyan in the DBZ universe with the Super-Cool Gold Hair Stuffz.
Granted, but whenever you do anything, it has to take like 10 episodes to just get ready for it.

I wish I was a bit more robust.
Asroc

Granted, but you also end up with the stench of garlic. Did I mention it was Wario's brand and approved?

I wish I was a Greninja.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Corrupt-A-Wish

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus