Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » In time...

Phoenix Krete - Heav (played anonymously)

"Of course she would!" He continued to laugh, "Ah, that was amazing." He wiped the tears from his eyes.
Roy Anderson (played by robinnrose)

Here I thought this is going too easy......split personality? He gets cautious and pulls out his notebook and start scribbling something.
Vanata Ingret (played by Marcat2001) Topic Starter

She thinks Dissociative identity disorder... Oh this is difficult... she shakes her head "She wouldn't you remember how she died? You remember what she was like? Do you? Do you know you killing people makes them feel just like you did when Cynthia died?!" she stared at him.

"HA! Comedy, they don't have feelings.. They just have lives they don't deserve." He chuckled as his head began shake again. "N-no.. She was.. so kind..." His whole body began to shake again, "She wasn't kind.. she kept.. attacking people with me.. She was t-the best."

He looks up from his notebook, "Are you...okay?"

She stood then pushed the man who was in a ball over on his side because she was trying to see his reaction. She said "What's your actual name?"

He did absolutely nothing except spring back up as if he was a karate doll. "My real name is Phoenix..." He replied, still shaky.

He looks at him springing back up, "Well...nice to meet you...Phoenix." Before saying anything, he gives a moment of thought. "Do you...want me to draw anything for you?"

She taps Roy absorbing his power she then grabs his pencil and draws a weird name on the paper the name being pills that are meant to stop D.I.D episodes though he'd still need to go to a doctor she ripped the paper out and handed him back his pencil applying the paper to him it dissolved on Phoenix thus giving him the medicine. She said quietly "You need to get him to the hospital Roy I can't because it's almost morning and a hooded person in a Hospital will stick out like a sore thumb. I just gave him pills to stop his D.I.D episode from now I knew taking that year of college to be a psychiatrist would help out sometime!" she sighed waiting for his response.

Phoenix swayed his head lazily as he poked the people around him. He was bored. That is the only reason he's poking them.

He is like what. Why.Giving off a sigh, he gets up, picks him(since his power strength is still active) and carries him away to a hospital....hopefully nothing happens. And what is with me and older women...

She smiled and walked into the house hoping that Phoenix would get some help.

Phoenix began humming as Roy carried him. "Are we there yet?"

He walks into the hospital and puts him down on the chair. Leaving him a moment, he goes to tell a nearby nurse, which goes to tell the doctors. Roy sits beside him. It's gonna take...awhile.

She walks into the house and in her room and she finds a note on her bed she reads it then trembling slightly she drops the letter climbing out the window she rushed off.

Phoenix's eyes wondered the hospital, wondering if to do some pranks with his power. He chuckled, moving a pen from a doctor's hand and onto the floor.

He sees the moving on the floor and looks at him, "Don't you dare..."

Vanata was rushing to where ever the note said to meet and so she ran even faster she was pouring tears at this point she thought 19 almost 20 and I'm still doing the same thing I've been doing running to save someone to save people who don't even say thank you. People who don't care ,but this is the last time after I see him I'm done saving people, done being the good guy the hero when everyone hates me for it... Why can't I just be a nobody... Why can't I have a normal life... Why can't I not be hated and on the run... she stopped running and said "I'm done chasing ghosts hoping they're him... I'm done with the letters... HE IS DEAD! HES BEEN DEAD HE ISN'T COMING BACK! HE WAS KILLED RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU! DON'T I SEE THIS? DON'T I UNDERSTAND? THE PAST IS... the past..." she started walking shedding a few tears back to the apartment.

"Awe, why not?" He asked, loosing his concentration on the pen.

He stops for a moment. Uh....true.Before he can speak, one of the doctors and a nurse comes to take him away to a room. He did follow....just in case something happens...They prepare to administer medicine for him.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » In time...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus