Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » In time...

Roy Anderson (played by robinnrose)

He impaled the ground with the sword, dropping his guard. Giving off a sigh, he says "I have been there...it's painful..."
Vanata Ingret (played by Marcat2001) Topic Starter

She stared at him painfully she said "I am sorry... I also know what it's like to lose a loved one and be hated..." she looked down and took another step toward him.
Phoenix Krete - Heav (played anonymously)

"I think that is why I am so.. bad.. I.. I can't.." He stuttered, he couldn't think of the right words to say.

He is cautiously watching both of them. There is something odd about it...but...maybe he's being too secure?

She said "Are you okay?" she was now right next to him she tapped his shoulder praying he wouldn't hurt her as she had no powers.

"I-I don't know anymore..." He began shaking, He hadn't felt this way since his wife was murdered. His voices in his head began talking, his head began shaking violently.

He sits down across from him, "Are you all right...?" He looks concerned.

Vanata stared at him she was confused she had lost the people she loved but she had never felt such a pain as he was in. She asked "What was her name?" she was curious so she sat down net to Roy still staring at him.

"H-her.. name...? O-oh.. It was Cynthia..." He said as he tried to keep his remnants of his sanity contained. Which of course was a struggle, just the thought of the incident could tip him over the edge but he was trying his best to contain it.

He gives a moment of thought, "It's...a nice name."

She continued "Now ask yourself why are you hurting people? Is it for Cynthia would she honestly want that?" she looked at him deciphering what emotions he was feeling.

"I only do it because... I hope to find the murderer and kill him or her... it'll put my mind to rest.." He said shakily, hugging his knees.

He softly speaks, "This...isn't the right way.....aren't you murdering...too?"

She said "What if there is a person like you out there and you killed his wife..." she looked at him.

"There isn't... I know if it..." His voice was less shaky now, still hugging his knees.

He bit his lips before speaking truthfully, "I don't think....your wife would be happy about you and what you are doing...."

Vanata nodded looking a the time she saw it was getting late. She said "It's getting late... You need to comprehend what were saying, friend, what your doing is bad." she stared at him.

Phoenix began laughing uncontrollably, "Bad? Have you ever seen my work?" His eyes began to water from the laughter. "It's amazing!"

He gets concerned, "What about...Cynthia?"

She heard his words and she grabbed his shoulders saying "Would Cynthia like your work?"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » In time...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus