Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » About me...

Hello! My name is Neeson and I am fourteen.
I've been roleplaying since I was...twelve? Eleven? I can't remember. All I know at the moment is that I'm looking for a long-term roleplay with someone who can write in paragraphs.
As my username implies, I am a HUGE fan of Yu-Gi-Oh! And, yes, I do roleplay as male or female characters from Yu-Gi-Oh! (genderbend or not), so if you're interested, hit me up!
I like other things, too. Things like FMA, HunterxHunter, the Legend of Zelda, Final Fantasy, and a lot more! If you want to know more, please message me~
Ciao.
DrDragonHD

SxXLrTQ.jpg

Welcome to RPR! :D Zelda is.. just amazing in my opinion, ;o Anywho, Enjoy your stay! :D
Rawr~! Hello there! Welcome to the RPR!!
I most sincerely hope you enjoy your stay, friend!
I'm sure if you look hard enough, you'll find people who suit your preferences just fine!
Anyway, hope you have a good time here and please! Don't hesitate to ask if you got any questions!
Sanne Moderator

Welcome to the site, Neeson! :) I think you'll find plenty of folks who are into the same Animes and games as you are around these parts. Enjoy yourself, and if you have any questions we'll be happy to help!
TheSleepyDuelist Topic Starter

DrDragonHD wrote:
SxXLrTQ.jpg

Welcome to RPR! :D Zelda is.. just amazing in my opinion, ;o Anywho, Enjoy your stay! :D

That image...I've seen it sooooo many times...XD
Thank you!
Welcome! If you have any questions, feel free to ask. :)
Asroc

Welcome RPR!
You. I love you already, for Zelda, Final Fantasy, and Yu-Gi-Oh! are my loves. Welcome to RPR! I'm Lotus, but call me Light if you wish!

There are a lot of fandom role players around here, so I'm sure you'll find something that you'll enjoy, Yu-Gi-Oh! related or not. Have fun! If you need anything, ask us, we're all really friendly here.
Welcome to RPR, where I call literally everyone a nerd! I say it lovingly, of course. Everyone here seems nice enough, although I haven't really invested myself in the community. I'm probably the only one who's gonna insult you in the introductions, lovingly or not. Take none of my insults seriously, they're affectionate insults, I swear. I hope you enjoy your stay here!
Welcome to one of the friendliest sites of the internet! You seem like you will fit in perfectly! I hope you find ALL the PEOPLE.
Hi there and welcome to RPR! I think there are plenty of Yu-Gi-Oh fans here! I myself am not one, but I am sure others are!
TheSleepyDuelist Topic Starter

RainbowToRosie wrote:
Hi there and welcome to RPR! I think there are plenty of Yu-Gi-Oh fans here! I myself am not one, but I am sure others are!

If you could tell me where they are I'd be grateful...^^"
I CANNOT BE A CLOSETED FAN FOREVER! D:
Welcome to RPR! I hope you're having lots of fun and enjoying the site so far! :)
HibariHaru

Hey there, and welcome to rpr, friend. :)
giphy.gif
Kim Site Admin

Welcome! I spotted your LFRP post already, so it looks to me like you're already well on your way to getting a handle on things! :)
CosmicCometInOrbit

Welcome!
Welcome to the site, Neeson! Haha, I suddenly remember my brothers pulling me in to play a Yu-Gi-Oh! game before. It does have its charms. I admit that I'm not good with card games though. >.>

The next thing I can relate to would be Final Fantasy as I honestly haven't tried the Legend of Zelda. But there are other video games too so I think there would be some connections between us there, at least.

Everything else aside, stay as long as you like. Feel free to chat! And don't hesitate to ask questions either. We'll be here to help you get by. :D

You are on: Forums » Introductions » About me...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus