Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hey guys

I'm Ty
Hi there, and welcome to RPR! I'm Lotus, but you can call me Light too!

So, your name's Ty, huh? Do you have any favorite RP genres? Books? Music? It's always fun to have mystery about you at first, but not if no one knows what you like!

Don't be scared to tell us more about yourself, we don't bite! ;3
Now that's a fun name. XD

But yes, please tell us more about yourself! And welcome to RPR. ^^
Welcome welcome to one of the friendliest sites on the internet!
TyrannosaurusChexmix Topic Starter

Oh it's not that I wanna have any sort of mystery about me, I'm just not one to prattle on about myself. I guess I could give a brief description though. I like anime, video games, I think yuri is pretty cool too I guess. I like roleplaying, specifically in paragraph format. I like action/adventure plots, I love cutesy stuff and romance, and I love fantasy as well. I draw sometimes but not too often, so there's that. I think calzones are pretty much the best thing ever and I have a thing for apathetic girls for whatever reason.

Tl;dr I'm basically the coolest.
Hi Ty! Welcomeee

You sound like a pretty great guy, I agree.
Hello there! Welcome to RRP!
Welcome to RPR! I hope you're enjoying the site so far! :)
HibariHaru

Hello! Nice to meet you, TY. And welcome to RPR. :)
waving_anime_girl.gif
Sanne Moderator

Welcome to RPR! Your post made me chuckle. XD I think you'll fit in with us alright, no problem!

HibariHaru wrote:
Hello! Nice to meet you, TY. And welcome to RPR. :)
waving_anime_girl.gif

Nice to meet you as well, your use of not only a cute anime girl gif, but a Karen gif has earned you the title of my favorite person on this thread! Well played!
4226401-3931157742-Good-.gif

Sanne wrote:
Welcome to RPR! Your post made me chuckle. XD I think you'll fit in with us alright, no problem!

Well I'm glad to see I can make people laugh, it's one of the few things I have going for me

Virtu wrote:
Hi Ty! Welcomeee

You sound like a pretty great guy, I agree.

Now this is someone who knows what they're talking about!

I don't mean to keep spamming everyone in this thread but hey, thanks for the warm welcome everybody. I don't care what they say about ya'll, you're pretty great!
Kim Site Admin

What do they say about us all? XD

Let me add my name to the pile of people wanting to welcome you and praise your awesome username. :) Please don't hesitate to drop me a line if you have any questions!
CosmicCometInOrbit

Heya, welcome! Your username is indeed great.
Rawr~! Welcome to the RPR!
I hope you enjoy your time spent here.
You have earned my respect, TryannosaurusChexmix, and you have earned it well.
Anyway, don't be afraid to hit me up if you want a question answered or such! I do bite, but not much~!
TyrannosaurusChexmix wrote:

This is definitely one of the best things I've read in the Introductions forum, I swear the ice cubes on it--

But anyways, welcome to the site, Ty! I'm just as amazed as the others are regarding your username. Just curious, but what inspired you to make a uniquely cool username such as yours? Oh, but you don't have to answer that. XD

As for hobbies, almost the same with yours really! Does that make me cool too- You didn't read anything just now.

Well, stay as long as you like! Feel free to chat or ask around too! :D

RinTengoku524 wrote:
TyrannosaurusChexmix wrote:

This is definitely one of the best things I've read in the Introductions forum, I swear the ice cubes on it--

But anyways, welcome to the site, Ty! I'm just as amazed as the others are regarding your username. Just curious, but what inspired you to make a uniquely cool username such as yours? Oh, but you don't have to answer that. XD

As for hobbies, almost the same with yours really! Does that make me cool too- You didn't read anything just now.

Well, stay as long as you like! Feel free to chat or ask around too! :D

My backstory begins many moons ago. And by that of course I mean that in my sophomore year of high school. I was playing Unreal Tournament with my entire robotics class and needed a username. Everyone had generic or stupid ones so I was all like "Yo I can do better."

Thinking quickly, I tried to think of a snappy pun. I like snack foods, and I love dinosaurs. And then WHAMMO, the coolest guy on the internet's username was born. T-Chex then graced the internet on that day.
Kim Site Admin

T-Chex makes it even cooler.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hey guys

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus