Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hi guys....

RedChibi

Hi guys I'm not actually new to the site Iv been on it before so I know a lot about it already but I guys with this account I'm new so I'm new here I guess I like to rp a lot I think it's really fun and it just takes me to another world I guess I have been Rping since June this year so it hasn't really been a long time I am still in school, in my spare time I do dance, drama, singing and air cadets so my life is very busy when I grow up I want to either go into the RAF or be a triple threat or even end up being person that does theatrical make up cause I love doing all that stud it's really fun. So Ye if you want to know anything else about me don't hesitate to ask thanks
Well re-welcome, then. :) Did you lose access to your old account or something?
Welcome! Welcome! Good to have you back!
RedChibi Topic Starter

Novalyyn wrote:
Well re-welcome, then. :) Did you lose access to your old account or something?
no I had some trouble with home and got taken off it but Iv now came back on Iv missed the site to much
RedChibi Topic Starter

AFreak4Ever wrote:
Welcome! Welcome! Good to have you back!
thank you so much I'm glad to be back
Hi there, and welcome to RPR! I'm glad you are able to return! ^.^
Welcome to RPR! Make sure you have deleted your old account, since having two accounts is against the rules. Hope you get right back into the swing of having fun! :)
Sanne Moderator

Welcome back then! What sort of genres are you into the most? :D
Oh, then welcome back to RPR! I'm Lotus, or just Light; it's sweet to meet you!

Well, since you've been here before, you already know how friendly this place is! Hope you enjoy yourself!
CosmicCometInOrbit

Hiya, welcome back!
Rawr~! Re-welcome to the RPR!
I hope you enjoy your time spent here. Again.
Second what Loki said! That's important. Really, important.
Anyway, don't be afraid to hit me up if you want a question answered or such! I do bite, but not much~!
Oh, welcome back then!

Agreeing with Loki and Sin about deleting your old account. If you have any trouble with it, just ask the mods or the site admin. I'm sure they'll help you out!
Welcome again to the friendliest site on the internet!!!! :D
Kim Site Admin

Welcome back! Like people said, if you have trouble with the old account, you can talk to the admin. Which is me! Please don't hesitate to get in touch. :)
HibariHaru

Hello there and welcome (back) to RPR. It's nice to finally meet you! I hope you're enjoying yourself so far. You won't regret it. :)
694981fb6b21f28ac992c253e5a6cc1a21264984_hq.gif
RedChibi Topic Starter

RainbowToRosie wrote:
Hi there, and welcome to RPR! I'm glad you are able to return! ^.^
Me to Iv missed this site so much
RedChibi Topic Starter

Loki wrote:
Welcome to RPR! Make sure you have deleted your old account, since having two accounts is against the rules. Hope you get right back into the swing of having fun! :)
My parents deleted it for me cause something happened and thanks
RedChibi Topic Starter

Sanne wrote:
Welcome back then! What sort of genres are you into the most? :D

Any I'm quite easy o be honest I like all sorts
RedChibi Topic Starter

LightSide-Lotus wrote:
Oh, then welcome back to RPR! I'm Lotus, or just Light; it's sweet to meet you!

Well, since you've been here before, you already know how friendly this place is! Hope you enjoy yourself!

Hi it's nice to meet you to and thanks I will enjoy myself
RedChibi Topic Starter

CosmicCometInOrbit wrote:
Hiya, welcome back!

Hi, thanks glad to be back

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hi guys....

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus