Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » New Here!

Uhm.. Well, hello. I'm new to this site and I believe I have to introduce myself.

Anyway, I really like to Roleplay on basically anything, really. I'm not into 'Typing RP's' as I call them, I do like to see what I am doing and how it's going.

And I honestly don't know what to say anymore so I'll just end it here.
Goodbye.
Welcome to RPR! If you don't like typing RPs what do you use to RP? Second Life or Furc maybe? :)
Hi there, and welcome to RPR! If you don't like 'typing roleplays' then may I suggest using this site as a place to store your character sheets, and then use them for wherever you roleplay?
Sanne Moderator

Welcome to RPR, Dwarfer! I'm very curious to know what you consider 'typing RPs', and how do they differ from what you usually do? :) (Perhaps LARP or tabletop?) Either way I hope you'll find the site useful to your specific needs! Let us know if you have any questions for us.
He means Roblox Roleplays, I RP With him on Roblox.
Welcome to RPR, where I lovingly call everyone a nerd! Anybody I know personally is twice a nerd. I hope you enjoy your time here!
Welcome! You don't have to introduce yourself, but we certainly appreciated it and enjoy getting to know new people. :)
Well, hi there! I'm Lotus, and it's a pleasure to meet you!

"Typing RPs?" Well, since someone mentioned it was like Roblox RPs, can you tell us more about that? We're all curious (or at least I am XD).

But regardless of what is known about you so far (though mysteries are always fun), I hope you enjoy the site!
CosmicCometInOrbit

Hiya, welcome aboard!
Rawr~! Welcome to the RPR!
I hope you enjoy your time spent here.
'Typing Rps', 'ey? I sorta get what you're saying, though I prefer the thrill of imagination, if you understand me.
Anyway, don't be afraid to hit me up if you want a question answered or such! I do bite, but not much~!
Welcome to RPR, Dwarfer! Indeed, I am quite confused and at the same time curious of what you meant by "Typing RPs."

Nevertheless, do stay as long as you like! Don't hesitate to chat or ask questions. :)
Welcome to the friendliest site on the internet!
Kim Site Admin

I think we're all curious why you'd join us if you don't like typing to RP, but maybe you're just here to make character profiles? That's fine too. :)
UndertaleLex

hi im also new

rolled 10d100 and got 641

HibariHaru

Hello there and welcome to RPR. Please enjoy every moment you have here. You won't regret it. And I hope we can be friends.
tumblr_m8uybtRENy1r93b45o1_500_zpsecd44ea2.gif

You are on: Forums » Introductions » New Here!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus