Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » (Eyes here) A newbie has Arrived

Hellow there everyone Im new around here, Call me Red because thats what everybody is calling me. Is a very pleasure to meet you all. I've never been to a Roleplay site before. i guess this is my first one. I do love role playing, which same goes to the people here. Feel free to ask me about the things you want to know about me. and not just that i need "FRIENDS" yeah. simple, but thats all i need. Lets be friends and have fun role playing yeah? hahaha have a nice day to you all.
I dont know much about this site/ how things works, so... I'll be needing a kind tour guide such as yourself to help me out XD. but im not forcing you though.
Welcome to RPR!

The Getting Started Guide would probably be a great thing to check out (and honestly, the Help documentation has lots of great info in general). We're a pretty friendly community too, so any time you might have a question, there'll likely be people around who are happy to answer as best as they can. :)
CosmicCometInOrbit

Hiya, welcome aboard! I second Nova here.
Red_Blazer Topic Starter

Thank you so much you guys.
I dont know what to say, but im so happy at least someone has welcomed me here.

@CosmicCometInOrbit.
Thanks Dude
Psh, you'll be getting more welcomes yet. ;)
DrDragonHD

Welcome to RPR bro! Enjoy yo stay! :D

psst... I like red too.
Rawr~! Welcome to the RPR!
I hope you enjoy your time spent here.
You'll get quite a bit of friends, I assure you. Impossible not to here on RPR. It's got one of the best communities on the Net. Hell, maybe even the best, be I so bold.
Anyway, don't be afraid to hit me up if you want a question answered or such! I do bite, but not much~!
Yo, and welcome to the site, Red! Allow me to help you further then! If you're excited to make or join a roleplay already, you might want to scan the Looking for RP forum or use the RP Finder. Feel free to comment on threads or make your own for the first one as the community is always looking for RP. :)

Really, there is little to no chance that you won't have any friends here. Even if you only stay on and look for RPs, and I'm sure others will take notice of you, then there you have it!

If you still have any queries, notify us and we'll send answers your way!
Welcome to the friendliest site on the internet~! This is my first RP website too, but I don't think I need others. There are so many nice people on here! I bet you will find many people to Rp with your kind of attitude!
Hi! Welcome aboard! RPR was my first roleplaying site, too! I had roleplayed elsewhere before, but this is the first site I joined that was actually meant for roleplaying. ^.^
Sanne Moderator

Welcome Red_Blazer!! The info people have shared with you are all good resources! I hope they'll be useful to you. :D Please enjoy your stay and have fun!
Well hello there and welcome to the site! I'm Lotus, but you can call me Light! Though people seem to call me Lightside. It's sweet to meet you!

If not for the fact I'm a bit of a newbie too, I'd love to be a tour guide! But I'm sure everyone here can guide you around the site, and even to an awesome RP! Hope you enjoy yourself!
Welcome to RPR! Looks like you've already got some great people helping you out! :)
Welcome to RPR the greatest RP website at least I am to know! :D
HibariHaru

Hello there and welcome to RPR, Red. It's nice to meet you and I can't wait to get to know you more.
tumblr_ndjz3wlTkN1r2pvg2o1_r2_500.gif
Kim Site Admin

Hi there! Where did you RP before finding us? :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » (Eyes here) A newbie has Arrived

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus