Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Heya :)

Heya, I thought it was best for me to introduce myself before creating any characters.
My name is Judith and I'm huge roleplayer. I took a break from RP sites in the past year to focus on educational stuff but now that I'm completely finished, i have returned to the world of magical RPs. This site seemed like the best place to start!

Things about me: I'm from England -.-, yes...home of tea and crumpets. I am a major Doctor who, Sherlock fan. My sadness has even taken me to the level of creating my own TimeLady and Sherlock characters so I'd be more than happy to roleplay with people who share that fandom!

Outside of that, I'm up for pretty much anything.
I hope I get to experience the best of what this site has to offer :)
Welcome to the site :) All of the people that I have met have been really kind, so I don't think that you'll have any difficulty finding nice people or people willing to rp.
Hellow and welcome to one of the friendliest sites of the internet! I hope you find many people here for you to RP with :3
Hello, and welcome to RPR! You'll definitely enjoy yourself here! :)
Sanne Moderator

Hey Judith, welcome to RPR! Congrats on concluding your education, that must be exciting! What did you graduate in, if you don't mind sharing? :)

There are tons of Doctor Who and Sherlock fans around these parts so you shouldn't have much trouble connecting with them. :D Do you have any questions for us at this time?
You sound super cool and welcome! I zink zat anyone with a British accent is cool so...anyway, what are some zings you enjoy rping?
Welcome to RPR fellow whovian! :D I hope you have lots of fun here and are enjoying the site thus far <3
My gods, a fellow Whovian! Welcome to RPR! I'm Lotus, but you can call me Light; it's real sweet to meet you!

I'm sure you'll find a lot of people that love Doctor Who RPs, and any rp in general! That and this place is uber-friendly. Hope you have an awesome time here!
HibariHaru

Hello and it's nice to meet you. Welcome back to rping; I bet you really missed it. And welcome to RPR... I actually like Doctor Who and Sherlock Holmes, too, but I can't say that I'm a really big fan of it. I just find them both very interesting... Anyway, please enjoy your stay. :)
tumblr_n98eyat1nE1taeqnfo1_400.gif
DrDragonHD

Judithea wrote:
Things about me: I'm from England -.-, yes...home of tea and crumps..
WOO ANOTHER BRITISH PERSONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN~ Welcome to RPR! :D I love Sherlock. :p
Itotia (played anonymously)

Welcome to RPR!
Welcome!!! It so awesome here, so dont be afraid to make friends!!
The Doctor (played by CosmicCometInOrbit)

DOCTOR WHO YOU SAY.

But seriously, welcome!
Yo, welcome to the site, Judith! I salute you for having to sacrifice your time for your education. I don't think I can sacrifice much of my hobbies for my education, but thanks to half of them, I was able to pull off some classes and pass them. Oh, but still, congratulations for finishing up! I'm sure you've done quite well. :)

Anyway, I hope you enjoy around here! RPR has a lot to offer so don't hesitate to ask -- RP-related or not. Feel free to chat too!
Kim Site Admin

Welcome! You seem to have left a very positive impression already! :)
Welcome to RP Repository! I also love Sherlock Holmes it's amazing! and my best friend also loves Doctor Who so I know a good bit about it! Hope we RP sometime you seem awesome!
Hi there, welcome to RPR! I really hope that you enjoy your stay here~ ; v ; /

There are a slew of people here that are into all kinds of things. So I'm certain you'll find someone that would be more than happy to go and RP with your Sherlock and Doctor Who characters. ^ o ^

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Heya :)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus