Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Your favorite video-game ruiner

Just kidding :)

If the name didn't give it away. I am the 'BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH' or BSOD for short. I just add the extra 'ING' for emphasis.

I'm an aspiring game developer, food connoisseur, rowdy outspoken artsy-type, all with a right-side brain. I like black cats, voodoo dolls, and pure, unadulterated internets at the highest speeds that can be afforded by a civilian class. All and all, I like any and all things. But more importantly?

I'm a world buildin', plot weaving parrot of madness. I don't just make a character. I make a story for that character. And then that character has a world. And sometimes I take your world and immerse myself in it. I may even turn it into a game with dice and makeshift stats. I am not afraid of the dark, and am totally prepared to start all the conflict I can to make the world turn that much faster. (Guess who normally plays the villian?) Once you get over the immense amount of detail I put into my lore and characters (and the fact that as a faulty computer program, I type VERY fast..) I'm a pretty relaxed person. I go with the flow. I take punches and roll with them. And I don't care if you're fast, slow, a blabber mouth, or a pipsqueak. As long as we're both havin' fun, then we're on the way to victory..

With that said; I look forward to meeting you all and getting some good stories down on paper!

(PS: PLEASE STOP SENDING ME TO WINDOWS. YOUR ERROR REPORTS ONLY WASTE MY TIME AND YOURS)

Love,
BSOD
Hi there! Welcome to RPR! You definitely seem to have a fun personality! I'm sure you will find that you love it here and find yourself at home quickly! ^.^

Be sure to check out the Looking for RP Forum for some roleplays there!
Welcome! It sounds like you might be interested in Villains-R-Us (which also has a group). And of course, if you have any questions, there's always folks happy to answer all over the site. ^_^
Yo and welcome to the site! Having the BSOD has to be one of the most difficult situations I've had a hard time dealing with. The title did give me a shiver, honestly. XD

Indeed, world building is fun, but even more fun once you get to actually build it as a game, a book, an animation, or anything else! And actually, I'm still hoping to accomplish that for myself.

We have plenty of flexible players here too, so don't be afraid to create or dive right in into RPs. Looking forward to seeing you around! Have fun! :D Feel free to chat or ask questions.
Welcome fellow artist~! Love your confidence and enthusiasm. This place is great for learning more about your characters! It's also one of the friendliest sites of the internet.
HibariHaru

Hi there and welcome to RPR! Please enjoy your stay. :)
20b67edeff752828a2c680fdbf9cd00f.gif
Welcome to RPR! With those interests, I'm sure you'll fit in here just fine. Let us know if you have any questions and happy RPing! :D
BSODING Topic Starter

O.o Well I wasn't expecting you all to jump on that right away! I really appreciate it! Thanks for the advice and look forward to doing stuffs with you all soon!
I personally want to be in a team that creates video games so it's nice to see that there is someone else here too~
Welcome to the site and good luck with what you are striving for~
Kim Site Admin

We're typically a pretty enthusiastic bunch of welcomers! ;)

Love your intro post, by the by! Welcome to the site, and looking forward to running into you in our halls! :D
BSOD? Noo.... I'm just kidding, I've honestly had no problem with that in my computers except when I was really little and had no clue what it meant anyway. XD Welcome to RPR, I'm Light, but you can call me Lotus. It's real sweet to meet you!

A game developer? I found someone that has one of my dreams! It's also nice to see that there's another massive world builder in our midst; it makes things more fun to see how different worlds from different minds work!

So here's hoping we run into each other for a roleplay or a chat! If you have any questions, ask anyone here; like you've already seen, everyone is super friendly!
Sanne Moderator

Did someone say black cats?!

Hi and welcome to the site. :D You sound like a fun person, hope to see you around more!
In blunt terms, you make games, work on computers, and watch THAT. Gotcha.

In not so blunt terms, though, welcome to this wonderful little place we call a home.
CosmicCometInOrbit

Well, hi there! Quite the intro there.
BSODING Topic Starter

^^ I like to have fun.

I am getting way more responses then I thought I would O.o;

Glad I had the opportunity to give you all a giggle. :) Thanks for the warm welcome! If you all are interested in an RP or just want to chat, feel free to PM me. I don't bite. Much.
Asroc

Yo! You gave me so many Blue Screens!

JK

Welcometo RRP!!
Hello! Welcome to RP Repository! You seem hilarious and cool! I hope we RP together one day you seem like a good person! Any questions ask anyone of us :D
//baps laptop

Hm... Oh, that's just a new member...! My bad. :'D

Welcome to RPR! I hope you enjoy your time here, BSODING! ^ o ^

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Your favorite video-game ruiner

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus