Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Guess I should say hello

Hello! Im sleepypens but you guys can just call me Jill or Pens or whatever you so please as long as its agreeable. I RP'd a long time ago on tumblr and I kinda missed it, so here I am attempting to get back into the community. I guess in total I've RP'd for four years now. I hope that here I'll find some new friends and be able to build some great characterization for my future works as a writer and just all in all have fun. See ya around, Slim. ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Welcome to RPR! You've made a good choice in community. ^^ If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

So what sorts of things have you RP'd in the past?
sleepypens Topic Starter

Novalyyn wrote:
Welcome to RPR! You've made a good choice in community. ^^ If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

So what sorts of things have you RP'd in the past?

Ah, thanks, I'll be sure to! Im glad I made a good choice ^w^. Basically original characters me and a bunch of old friends made. We tended to stick to either modern fantasy or dark fantasy, though at one point I think we did do horror. If I remember correctly it wasn't all that bad, but it was just a spaghetti slasher thing.
Welcome to RP! I'm Lotus, but you can call me Light! It's sweet to meet you!

Trust me, I'm sure that you'll love it here! Everyone's friendly and willing to help you out with anything you need. But random question time: do you have a favorite music genre or a song?
sleepypens Topic Starter

LightSide-Lotus wrote:
Welcome to RP! I'm Lotus, but you can call me Light! It's sweet to meet you!

Trust me, I'm sure that you'll love it here! Everyone's friendly and willing to help you out with anything you need. But random question time: do you have a favorite music genre or a song?

Oh goodness you guys are so friendly ah! Its nice to meet you Light! Um my music tastes varies daily, but rn I'm really feeling the pop punk genre. My fav song is Miss Atomic Bomb by The Killers.
Hellow and welcome to the friendliest site of the internet! :D I like your spunkiness! You should find many people to RP with!
sleepypens Topic Starter

FiaratheNothingess wrote:
Hellow and welcome to the friendliest site of the internet! :D I like your spunkiness! You should find many people to RP with!

It certainly is friendly so far! And thank you, I'll try my best to find some people! :D
Sanne Moderator

Welcome to RPR, Jill! I hope RPR will provide you with all the tools you need.

Do you have any questions for us so far? :D
Hey and welcome, Jill! I'm Rin. Good to know that you're getting back to roleplaying again, and even better that you joined us here! I'm confident that you'll find some potential RP partners as well as new friends. Don't hesitate to ask anyone for a roleplay as people are likely always looking!

Regardless, do stay as long as you like. :) Feel free to chat or ask questions! We'll be happy to show you the ropes.
Asroc

Welcome to RPR!
Hi there, and welcome to RPR! I can tell you from my experience on this site that you will LOVE it here!
Welcome to RPR! I hope you're really enjoying the site so far! :)
HibariHaru

3OwPWt1.gif
Hello there and welcome to RPR. It's very nice to meet you. Please enjoy your stay.
CosmicCometInOrbit

Hello! Welcome to the RPR!
It's a great Place to get back to RPing~
I hope you have found some nice adventures already :3

Welcome to the site~
Welcome to RPR! The best RP site I've found thus far! Hope we become good friends! :) :D :P :3
Kim Site Admin

Though I'm a bit behind on the forums from the holidays, I hope you'll accept my tardy welcome too. :)
Hey there! Welcome to RPR! I hope you enjoy your time here! ^ o ^

I remember RPing on tumblr for a bit, though mostly fandom type things with fan made characters. :'D

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Guess I should say hello

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus