Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Brought to you by... THE HYPNO TOAD.

Naw, but seriously, hey, most people call me Talin, and I operate on The Keep. I'm part of a very long-lived roleplay called Age of Legends, which has gone through several incarnations and players. Right now, unfortunately, we're down to only three of us, but we're doing a lot with what we have. You can catch my character here on the Repository, or you can check me out on our game wiki, here.

Hit me up if you're up for a good old fashioned fantasy roleplay with a contemporary twist!
Kim Site Admin

ALL HAIL THE HYPNO TOAD

That is one awesome wiki. I love stuff like that. :O
Hello and welcome to the RPR!

Like Kim, I love the wiki. Great art as well! :D
Andryn Topic Starter

I appreciate the feedback lol. Both the art and the wiki took a lot of time to do, and are STILL taking lots of time :D I can't take credit for the artwork though, I just vectorize and photoshop it to fit my needs D:
Fantasy Roleplay is the best! While I certainly don't have all my characters made in RPR, I'd love to chat with you sometime and see if you'd be up for some RP with one of them. Welcome to RPR! :)
Ilmarinen Moderator

Whoa, nice! The Keep, man. I think I used to play there a LONG time ago!
Darth_Angelus Moderator

Must...resist...hypno toad...

Excellent job with the wiki and welcome!
Andryn Topic Starter

Heimdall wrote:
Whoa, nice! The Keep, man. I think I used to play there a LONG time ago!
You're lucky then, that was probably back in it's glory days. It's gone pretty downhill since then, but I'm sort of attached to the system and the memories it holds. Nostalgia: Yaaaay!
That's some awesome stuff hypno toad brought us today! (today being a few days in the past. Do not question the hypno toad.)
It's always a sad thing when awesome stuff goes downhill ): But it does leave room for new, possibly more awesome stuff to grow =D (like hot wings)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Brought to you by... THE HYPNO TOAD.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus