Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Dread of the Undead (CLOSED)

Officer Grant (played by Gunslinger13) Topic Starter

Ed

"Go away Vera, were ordered not to open this door for anyone, especially serial killers..." Ed was very into his job. Being over weight and without any real power in the normal world he had been given a responsibility and wasn't going to let a sweet talking murderous woman persuade him other wise. "We're not opening this door for anyone but Officer Grant or Officer Lance..."

Kelly

Unlike Ed and Grant, Kelly had a family. A husband and a daughter but with cell service down she hadn't been able to reach them in almost a month. However, they knew she was safe and in her mind if they were alive they knew where she was opposed to her leaving and wandering around aimlessly she opted to stay here. "Hey kid, we're glad to see you make it but we can't open the door, orders..." The door was solid with bullet proof glass window, there was no way in and nothing to do now but find Officer Grant and Lance.
Jos (played anonymously)

"Thanks.. I guess then" He looked at the glass and decided not to try an break it. "Well come on vera let's go then." He began to walk back not giving her any time to talk him out of. He looked at the area around the fence, seeing that the undead just wasn't giving in and kept walking into the prison.
Vera Renczi (played by GamerWoona)

"Alright" Vera did her best to look surprised .. "Sure.." She followed Jos around the prison, doubting he would be able to do anything productive.
Jos (played anonymously)

Jos sighed and then started to walk by her side. "So, where is Officer grant?" He said looking at her, still trying to decide whether or not he could trust her. He wanted to just get this over with and get out of the prison for good, it felt like a death trap with the undead pouring in.

"I ..don't know" She eventually admitted. "But there are only two big entrances ... let's check out the other one.. also, the tower is on that side too.. maybe he went outside with a few others.. the guards said he was gone after all..."
Jos (played anonymously)

"Do you even really think he's gonna come back?" He looked a her, feeling like the guards in the tower were left for dead. "I mean I don't know the guy, but you certainly do, do you think he'd come back after something like this?" His voice starting to return to normal, it had a soft tone.

"Although he made a very... questionable decision lately. He's the type of guy that is married to his job. He wouldn't leave the other guards alone like that. I highly doubt he won't be coming back. If he is gone, he may have gone around to scavenge.. that's a thing , right?"
Jos (played anonymously)

He chuckled softly. He thought it was funny that she didn't know much about the new world. "Y-yeah, that's a thing now, just hopefully it doesn't have to be a thing forever." He said looking for the next exit now. He couldn't help but think about what he had to teach these people who were so far behind the world.

"Who knows.." Vera sighed and touched her knife , then looked back at Jos. She yawned and stretched herself. "What now?"
Jos (played anonymously)

"Well we still got to go get Grant wheteher we like it or not, it's practically the only way to get you armed with a gun." He said continuing to walk outside the perimeter. The fences seemed stable enough just so long as no... There was a small horde heading for them, about a dozen of them shambling over to them.

Vera could not help but laugh a little. "You actually believe he would give me a weapon? He'd rather throw himself into a horde." She grinned and followed his gaze, spotting the small horde. "..can I take that back?" She frowned "We'd better hurry then, hm?"
Jos (played anonymously)

"Well we could hurry or just ram through the horde." He smiled looking at her knowing 12 was what he could handle. "Unless you got another way to get to the other the gate." He smirked looking towards her.
Lance (played by floatch)

Lance nods slowly at Grant's plan. "Alright, alright. Sounds like a solid plan to me. Say is there any back way outta this place? I mean, cos' the front's kinda blocked off by those walking corpses." He leans on his rifle, supporting himself with one hand on the barrel.
Leon Robertson (played by Leon)

I put the revolver into one of the holsters on my belt, and I walk out of the cell, and I look around to see if there was anyone else around. I sigh and just start walking, hoping to find something to use as a close range weapon, just in case I run out of ammo.

Grant had left Leon's police night stick in his comfort cell for him hoping he'd remember to grab it. "Sorry Lance the back entrance has way more then this by now..." There were about six zombies in the front and twenty five to thirty in the back where Vera and the boy were. Turning Grant saw Leon wasn't behind him anymore, "damnit, where did Leon go... I though he was following me." He looked at Lance again, "with your sniper and my shotgun and pistol we could probably make it without him but if you could pick off those six savage I'll get Leon." Walking across the wall he looked in the upstairs door and called down inside, "LEON! COM'ON, WE NEED TO HURRY!"

I hear Grant yell for me, so I leisurely walk over to where I heard him. "I'm ready to go, I was just waiting on you."

Grant rolled his eyes and headed back outside, "how's it going on the zombie sniping??" It was still early, it had been almost an hour since he opened the cells and a lot had happen already. It was nearly 10 in the morning and Grant had a lot he wanted to look for in town before night fall. He had warned Ed and Kelly that they may be forced to camp in town a night depending on the undead count, but that was a worst case senario. He'd rather sleep in his safe little sleeping bag on the wardens office couch... "We need to find four big things gentlemen, Canned Food and Bottles of Water from the Mega Market, extra ammo from Outdoor Store, a power generator from the Workman Depot, and some vitamins and medical supplies from Athens General Hospital."

1. Canned Food & Water Bottles
South of town, closest.
2. Weapons and Ammo
West of Town.
3. Back Up Power Generator
West of Town.
4. Vitamins & Medical Supplies
North East of Town, Farthest.

"How do you guys wanna do this?"

"Well, we could just find a way to my mansion. I have most of that stuff there, and more things that we could use."

"I don't but ..ram through it?" Vera looked at Jos as if he was an alien "I mean two or three, maybe five is something I could handle but..they are a lot more than that..."
She bit her lip nervously. "Or are you Rambo?"
Jos (played anonymously)

"Not exactly, but if we aim for the head we should be able t get through, just stay behind me. And try using both of those." He handed her his knife, the word family was engraved on the only way to end these things."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Dread of the Undead (CLOSED)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus