Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Dread of the Undead (CLOSED)

Vera Renczi (played by GamerWoona)

"I will try." Vera let the makeshift knife rest on her side for now and took Jos' knife into her hand. She sighs and gets ready. "On your signal"
Jos (played anonymously)

He took out his katana and smirked."Okay 1....2....3" He ran in and sliced down 3 of the zombies in one slice, the heads rolling off their bodies. "If you get caught don't get bit." He growled slicing one in half.
Officer Grant (played by Gunslinger13) Topic Starter

Grant looked at Lance, the chance of the small town of Athens being over run was pretty high, but the wealthy neiborhood known as "The Plains" would probably be just as swarmed but with less options for escape. On the other hand it was food and supplies we were talking about, "How do you know your mansion isn't over run too?" Grant didn't let him answer before turning to Lance, "The Plains are an hour drive north of the city, it is way farther then just the city especially on foot... And when we searched Mister Leon's car it was nearly out of gas as well as most of our vehicles here..." Grant knew that the Prison Bus was their best bet for supplies and stuff, so he forged a new plan.

"If you are alright with this plan Lance, it's worth a shot... We siphon the gas from all the vehicles in the lower garage into the prison bus and drive into Athens. One of us gathers what we need from the town and the other walks north with Leon... The one who stays in the city is quick and precise and gets back to the prison and starts to help Ed and Kelly retake it, the one who goes with Leon has to not only get the supplies he has and bring it back here, but also has to find a vehicle or two up in the plains and bring it back here." Grant looked at the two of them, "what say you?" The bus could make it almost to the plains or it could safely get to Athens and back, on foot there would be less of a chance of safety so even if Leon's mansion was untouched, it was still the more dangerous feat.

Vera hesitated at first. A brawl just was not her thing.. She stayed behind Jos and tried to cover his back, slicing at the more motivated undead, but only causing minor damage. But that tactic only got her so far and she was soon surrounded by a few curious zombies, which had begun to grab her.
Suddenly her demeanor seemed to have made a 180° turn. She cursed and took out the other knife, taking out the undead with precise slashes to the neck, the easiest spot to cut. The more she sliced down the broader her grin got and she did not just top with the two that had gotten too close to her. Eventually she began laughing aswell.
Jos (played anonymously)

Jos turned to see Vera laughing, he was a little disturbed by the way she laughed, but he needed to help her. He didn't want another person to die. He quickly got in front of her and slashed upward, slicing the zombie in half. He continued to cut past the zombies not letting Vera get most of the kills.

She calmed down instantly as soon as the undead were cleared, smiling cheerfully at him. "Thanks." With a deep sigh Vera puts the knives into her pants. "Let's go then.. and sorry."
Jos (played anonymously)

"It's okay." He stayed there looking away from her and finally sheathed the katana onto his back. "We should really get moving, they could be out of the prison by now." He said starting to walk away.

Vera nodded and began to follow the young man once more. "Let's hurry then" Although she could not say that she was glad to see her warden, if they met him.
Jos (played anonymously)

He turned around let a smile emerge from his lips towards her. "So, I get you and the Grant don't get along very well?" He said walking a little faster than normal seeing some people in the distance.

"I told you he is ... well.. righteous but.. maybe overly so. He does not hate me but, you know.. we still are convict and police.." She tried to explain it to him "On a personal basis, I don't think he is that bad of a man.. but us ..that was never meant to be"
Jos (played anonymously)

Jos sighed silently and wanted to take back the question. "So you and Grant had something going?" He said wanting to be nice, lets just say being out in the horde felt like a better thing to deal with rather than the drama of lovers.

"You seem to have misunderstood" She chuckled "He wouldn't even want to be friends with me"
Jos (played anonymously)

He looked at her and tried to be as friendly as possible. ""well, it was his mistake not to be friends with you, and you shouldn't think about him right now"

"Hard to do. We are looking for him right now" She chuckled again and peeked at the group ahead. "Speak of the devil"
Jos (played anonymously)

He sighed softly and looked ahead to see the group of men there. He pulled out his katana just to be safe. He lived this long by playing it safe... and by sheer luck.

The group was above them, suspended on a arch platform that connected the building to one of the guard towers at the front entrance near the out chain fence wall. Grant knoticed the undead count had gone down a bit but he also knew a good thirty zombies were making their way along the other side of the prison and should be here within the next five minutes or so. "So that's the plan the guys, I head alone into Athens and you two head to Leon's home... If your willing to share your apparent supplies." Grant doubted that Leon had any of the stuff they needed, he even didn't believe this 'arms dealer' had a mansion. Leon was a thug in Grants eyes, and thugs wanted one thing... To get what they want. Grant assumed Leon wanted to go home and get more guns and shoot the guards up after they temporarily arrested him. But at the same time this wasn't a time to doubt what may be one of the last people alive in the world. "Be careful Lance, be very very careful."
Leon Robertson (played by Leon)

"I know my mansion isn't over run, because I have defense systems set up just for this reason. Sentry turrets that have bio scanners, and everything that doesn't have a beating heart, it shoots. Unless it's surrounded by living people. And I have trucks at my mansion that I've suped up so they're fast, and efficient. And I have spare tanks of gas in the garage."

"... Of course you do," Grant never suspected Leon may just be a bit empty upstairs until now. But either way they had to get moving and fast. "Good luck with that I guess," Grant gave Lance a look which clearly stated how insane he believed Leon was. Taking the outer stairs and opening the locked gate door he entered the court yard where Vera and the boy were, "hey kid, glad to see your alright." Had there been more time for introductions Grant may have asked to see his arms and legs for bite marks but there wasn't time. Opening the jogging to the garage Grant typed in a code and it opened. Zombies began pouring into the front courtyard from the other courner of the yard, most were previous inmates but a few were the undead who bit them.

Starting the prison bus it had about 1/4 tank of gas, the most gas of any vehicle here including Leon's. "IF YOU TWO NEED A RIDE OUT HOP IN!" The bus pulled between the zombies and the four people, two on the wall, two bellow the arch. He gave the group about a minute and a half to decide whether they needed a ride or not then he stepped on the gas and broke the chains on the front fence! "Be back soon guys..." He said to himself thinking of Ed and Kelly.

"I'm coming!" Vera said as she ran towards the bus. No way she was going to wait in the prison for angels to come down and save her.
Jos (played anonymously)

Jos ran towards the bus, not giving any time to think about it. "Got anything to throw at these things?" He said, ignoring his introduction and just straight up wanting to protect the bus from those things. He opened the window looking at all the zombies below.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Dread of the Undead (CLOSED)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus