Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Dread of the Undead (CLOSED)

Jos (played anonymously)

He smiled back and slipped her his colt python thinking the phsycho might as well be better than him, and he trusted her more than the others so far. He gave her it in a secret manner that only she would see it and get it. He looked around, the shuffling stopped.
Vera Renczi (played by GamerWoona)

Vera quietly took it and while leaning over to whisper something in his ear, shuffled it up her orange shirt. One could only assume where it was, but there were little to no signs of it to the unsuspecting eye. She looked at him again and smiled thankfully before turning around to the rest and asking "Are you lot coming or not?"
Officer Grant (played by Gunslinger13) Topic Starter

Does Grant notice?
1-10 no
11-20 yes

EDIT: Nope, Grant doesn't notice you slip her the revolver, however you said you were out of ammo previously so I assume it is an empty gun but still. Should you find ammo the serial killer will have a loaded gun.

rolled 1d20 and got a natural 3. After the modifier of +1, got 4
Perception Check

Leon Robertson (played by Leon)

I crack my knuckles. "Anybody got a pair of gloves I can borrow? I'd prefer not to get blood or grey matter on my hands. Since we're not going to use the guns, that is."
Lance (played by floatch)

Lance takes the radio and clamps it onto his waistband. "so, ah, who am I going with here? Wasn't listening."

"I have no gloves, sorry" Vera looked at the others. "Grant being the control freak he is, probably wants you to go with us, while he goes with Leon to the mansion, or something like that."
Jos (played anonymously)

"Zeds coming up" He said taking out his katana, the sound of the bus was drawing them closer. "Grant hurry and get out of here or you'll draw more of them over here, and please do hurry, I'd like to be alive for a couple more years." He said looking at the 1-3 zombies shambling towards the bus.
Officer Grant (played by Gunslinger13) Topic Starter

"Sounds fine by me, Vera... Lance go with them, Bruce Wayne and I will head to the bat cave, it's about an hourish north, maybe more so expect us in three to four hours, if sunset starts, set up camp..." Getting back in the bus it took a start or two to get the bus running but Officer Grant waited for Leon to enter before closing the doors and beginning to head north...

Vera stretched herself. "So where are we gonna start searching?" She asked Jos, who would probably be the best leader for their scavenge party.
Jos (played anonymously)

"well considering that they'll be scavenging for food and a place to stay we'll go get the extra stuff ammo, guns, maybe even medicine." He said looking at his arm when he said medicine. He needed more alcohol, he didn't want to be killed off by some stupid cut.

Lance shoulders his rifle. "I can show you two about. I know this area pretty well, and to be honest, one of you is a serial killer and the other is a kid I just met. Can't say I trust you all that well... Anyways, since Jos here's got quite a nasty cut on his arm, I say we head out for the pharmacy or drugstore real quick."

Vera rolled her eyes. "Go ahead Mr. President.." She sighed. Did they have to call her a killer every two sentences?... The thought came to her and quickly got replaced by another They must do this on purpose. For themselves.
Jos (played anonymously)

"Frankly the same can be said with you, cop or not. This world changes you, you're a good guy one minute the next you're a psychopathic killer the next." He said looking towards the undead shambling their way over to them. "Cut or not deal with the horde first, I don't want these guys hurrying us up." He was kind of right, the horde was made up of just 10 or more of them.

Lance nods, pretending to have paid attention to what the kid was saying. He turns and looks back at the approaching horde in the distance and turns back to them. "Alright, just follow me." He slides through the gap in the gate and looks around for a moment and starts walking off down a left street.

Vera had listened to Jos... and silently agreed to his point. A new world, a new chance. She didn't have to be the person they wanted her to be.
With a small grin she followed the two towards their scavenging hunt, slicing one or two infected that came too clear.
Jos (played anonymously)

Jos growled, the horde was gonna just get bigger if they left them to follow. He sighed, "Come on Vera, we can't lose him. Grant wouldn't trust neither of us for an eternity." He ran after Lance, sliding under the fence and holding it up for Vera.

She nodded absentmindedly and slipped under the fence after Jos. "True.." A small sigh escaped her and she looked around to follow the conceited guard. - what was his name again?... L.. something

Lance continues down the street, rifle now slung over his shoulder with his machete in his right hand and pistol in the other. As they approach the pharmacy, he spots a zombie in the doorway. He swings his machete and splits its rotting head clean in two. He peers in around the corners and when he's sure it's safe, he waves the other two over.
Jos (played anonymously)

"Clear the area, more than likely all the expensive medicine is taken. Maybe we can salvage the small things, alcohol and more things." He said quietly, trying to cover up his cut looking around. "Lance and Vera you look around, I'll take care of the zombies." He took his katana out and tapped the ground, wanting more zombies to come out.

Vera nodded and walked up to the first house. She tried opening the door, which was naturally closed. A quick glance at the windows revealed them to be intact aswell - shattering would cause too much of a ruckus.
With a silent curse she took out the makeshift knife, broke the handle off and kneeled in front of the door, opening the look old-fashioned.
It still took her about a minute to open it, but eventually it worked.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Dread of the Undead (CLOSED)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus