Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Dread of the Undead (CLOSED)

Jos (played anonymously)

Jos took care of two zombies that came out to play. They looked like pharmacists that ran the store, but even then they looked horrible, blood and gut spilling out. They were eaten, the second pharmacist (a girl) didn't look as bad. Both were horribly disfigured though. He looked at Vera and quickly ran to her. "Careful, there might be one of them in there, the guy and girl here were bitten up good, the guy more. They didn't fight back. So just careful." He said, now he didn't know where any zombies were.
Vera Renczi (played by GamerWoona)

"Will do" was her replay. She played it off, but still took her hunting knife out as she quietly opened the front door. In a stance similar to a pouncing cat she crept forwards, ever careful, ever wary.
She nodded to Jos when she assumed the coast to be clear.
Jos (played anonymously)

Jos stepped into the house lightly, ready to kill anything in sight. He looked around, he could feel the blood flowing everywhere in his body. "Help me look for any weapons, food, just supplies in general." He dropped his hunter attitude and began to search drawers.
Leon Robertson (played by Leon)

"You ready to go, Grant? I want my things back as soon as possible."
Lance (played by floatch)

Lance moves through the aisles of the small pharmacy, sweeping the shelves. He comes up with a few assorted bandages and some ibuprofen pills. He pockets these and moves for the back of the pharmacy, where there is a locked door and window with bars over it. He tries the door. Locked. This was good, because it meant that the room behind it may be untouched, and bad because, well, they wouldn´t be able to reach all the goods. He grabs his walkie talkie off his belt, and radios to Jos. "Hey, did you two stumble across any pharmacists? Dead or alive, doesn't matter, but if you did, check if they've got keys on them."
Jos (played anonymously)

The walkie sounded off, jos quickly picked it up and responded. "Yeah, they should be on the second aisle and be careful, just because a doors locked doesn't mean there's good stuff, knock on it first, see if anything comes up." He said quickly hoping Vera would cover him if any of the undead came to bite. Unfortunately there was three, all getting up inside the kitchen and walking toward the sound of voices.

Vare had already noticed them and walked towards them without making a sound. However she emitted a monstrous amount of bloodlust as she did. After all, she had had to take apart one of her knives. Hiding behind a couple of boxes, she ambushed them, killing the first and second within a second before retreating and carefully jabbing it out with the last one.
Jos (played anonymously)

Jos smiled and nodded to her, maybe she was better than any other person in their group he thought. The thought fading away as he remembered not to get attached to anyone. "Thanks, we should try not to make anymore noise, my mistake." He looked down and started to search drawers and boxes, only finding photographs of families. "So, ever have a family?" He continued, finding crackers, at least a packet of them.

Vera walked towards him and leaned against a wall, glancing at him from the corner of her eyes.
"With those moneybags? " She whispered " ..Never" She chuckled and continued "Even I have some dignity."
Then an unexpected sigh escaped her as she looked around watchfully.
Lance (played by floatch)

Lance walks over to the dead pharmacists and begins searching through their pockets. Eventually he feels a key and pulls it out. He smiles and walks back over to the locked chrome door and unlocks it quietly. He nudges it open and makes his way in.

(Should I do a dice roll to see if I find anything good?)
Officer Grant (played by Gunslinger13) Topic Starter

((I would))
Jos (played anonymously)

Jos tossed her the crackers. "Better than prison food probably." He chuckles and continues to look. Then he found something unthinkable, a shotgun. He looked at it carefully... a weapon like this stuck in a box, shells even in a box... someone's here. He thought carefully about his next move, search the house, kill the person. Maybe the guy living here's dead, a little voice in his head thought. Jos growled and kicked a box away.

"Anything is better than that." She laughed and opened the package, starting to nibble on the first two before he unraveled the shotgun. She did not react at first.. and not in the way she would have wanted to. Vera knew better.
"..Well..let's hope the former owner is a few feet underground.." She mumbled and glanced at it. A remington. Not a bad choice..
Jos (played anonymously)

"Stay here." Jos stood up, his voice being harsh and rough. The voice in his head was something he grew to hate, his conscious. He pulled the katana out and walked up stairs, each room was open but for one. He breathed slowly and quietly, each step he took was unheard. Like no one was there. He opened the door quickly to find a man in a chair, his brains on the wall behind him. Hunting rifle beside him, a quick sweep of the room was enough to know he didn't want to live no more, there was just bottles of beer everywhere.

Vera rolled her eyes as he went upstairs. She couldn't stand machomen - even if it was to protect her. But if he wanted to risk his head alone, he was free to do so.
She stepped towards the shotgun and picked it up. It was heavy... sturdy... but so inelegant... With a frown she placed it back where it had been, only keeping on shell in her pocket.
Jos (played anonymously)

Jos looked at the old man. He started to chuckle a little recognizing him. "Couldn't take it huh, I thought you'd find some people." He picked up a bottle of un-open beer. Jos shook his head, picking up the rifle. "I'll bury you later, just... Wait please." He carried the hunting rifle on his back walking down stairs. "Dead, suicide." He tried to keep his composure,the old man was part of his group from before somone he looked up to ,but he wasn't that good at lying .

"Lovely." Vera sighed dryly. She noticed the rifle and asked "Did you find ammo for it?" A hunting rifle would be far more on her side of things than this ugly shotgun.
"Did you know him?" Jos seemed slightly... unnerved.
Jos (played anonymously)

"Yeah. I'm gonna go bury the body. You can have it if you want, ammo might be in the room." He handed her the hunting rifle, he tried not to shake, this was hurting him a lot. That old man was one of the many survivors he wanted to see live. "Also we have beer now."

Vera inspected the rifle for a bit. It was rather basic. The scope was dirtied inside so using it at night would prove difficult. It wasn't too heavy though.
"I understand that you have a problem with it but.. bury? Do you even have a shovel? Or.. can we afford to waste that much time?" It seemed so irrational for him. Either way, she walked upstairs and found the room, salvaging it off any ammunition or spare parts. Sadly she only found around half a box... and no attatchments. It would have to do..
Jos (played anonymously)

Jos looked down. Was this really what he had to do, leave a friend without a burial. He looked at a couple picture frames on the fireplace, same person who died. He looked at the reflection, he saw the dried blood on his face. The old him seem liked a different person entirely. Just another person. He smiled at the photo, the old man always said that Jos would still be alive. He looked down and decided he would bury him another day. A couple tears fell from his cheek. He cried silently... after all he wasn't an adult just yet.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Dread of the Undead (CLOSED)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus