Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Dread of the Undead (CLOSED)

Lance (played by floatch)

Lance puts his rifle over his shoulder with the strap and swings open the (hatch on the roof that buses have), standing with his legs spread apart with his feet on the two seats next to it. He pulls his rifle out and lays his elbows on top of the bus and looks down the scope for any zombies getting uncomfortably close to the bus.
Vera Renczi (played by GamerWoona)

"Calm down Rambo." Vera scolded from below. "You don't have infinite bullets... and I don't think making noise is the way to go at the moment."
She looked outside "Hopefully they make up their minds soon... "

"I ain't shootin' yet!" Lance yells back down to her. "Just makin' sure none o' these damn things latch on! Wouldn't wanna be trapped in a bus with 'em clingin' all over the place!"

"Alright. But DON'T YELL" She grinned up at him and sat down, waiting for the others to eventually come.
Leon Robertson (played by Leon)

I walk up the stairs onto the bus, sitting in the front. "God I wish I had my phone." I sigh. "I could really use some tunes. Or maybe some weed."
Officer Grant (played by Gunslinger13) Topic Starter

With everyone in... Kinda, Grant hit the gas! Bashing through the front gate and off down the forest road. Cars were left and right but eventually they reached the small town of Athens, Ohio, "driving through town and drawing them out may be our best course of action but we'll be running on low on the way back if we go all the way to Mr. Bruce Wayne's house," as they drove through the town zombies came out of shops and buildings. Grant slowed down a bit making sure they would follow the prison bus out of town. "You guys talk amongst yourselves, I've seen Leon's file, I'll get us to the Plains gated housing community where he lives..." And for the next hour and a half Grant drove.

"..so who is doing what then?" Vera was interested in what Grant had in mind specifically. "What am I supposed to do for instance?"

"You should get off the bus when it's safe and try to find a group of people who don't know your a greedy murderous woman who killed her last two husbands and turn your life around..." Grant kept his eyes on the road but one hand sat on the wheel and the other on his holstered pistol. There was no way she was getting a weapon until she was far far away.

Vera chuckled as Grant snapped at her. "So would you do the same in my position? Go out into an apocalyptic mayhem. unarmaed, without supplies, alone?. But no thank you mr warden. I'd rather have you lock me up than send me away. " She sighed and leaned against the window. "Or would you prefer the undead me haunting you?" Vera added with a sly smile.

"Locking you up when we get back is the only way I'd feel safe with you in our company..." Thinking about the world no a days as they drove past Athens he sighed, "maybe if you prove yourself in the weeks to come, and I said maybe! I may allow you a 10mm Pistol and let you go out on scouting trips with Lance, Kelly, and I..." The bus bumped a bit as Grant hit a slow zombie with the bus, not stoping for any reason. "That will only happen if you agree to be locked up alone every night, don't try to steal any weapons, and prove yourself to not only me, but Lance, Ed, and Kelly. Sound fair?"

"At least get me a more comfortable cell then." Vera sighed. "A cushion or something would work wonders. Or some books.." She grinned at him. "Sound fair?" She chuckled and added "Also if you want to feel safe, get me a remington 700. If I manage to kill you with that, then that is your own fault. Aaanyway.. as much as I appreciate your concern for me, I'm fine with it. But at least be a bit more friendly then,.."
Jos (played anonymously)

"If you guys are done, Get ready." He looked around the bus. looking for a first aid kit. He pulled up the coat arm from his left arm. He got the alcohol pad and rubbed into a cut he got from getting under the fence. He was surprised he didn't pass out from blood loss. He wrapped it in gauze. "Once we get to this place we need to scavenge quickly and get whatever we can." He said, looking at grant as he said it. Grant might've been a cop, but Jos knew more on how to survive the era.

Lance drops down from the roof opening. "Alright, you guys. No dead lingering around as far as I can see. I'm ready to get to that house as soon as y'all are." He checks his weapons to make sure they are loaded correctly.

"go ahead guys. I'm behind you"
Leon Robertson (played by Leon)

"I'll take point, since I know my way around." I stand up, holding onto the front of the seat.
Jos (played anonymously)

"Fine, but you're gonna need a knife." Jos said looking around. He went to lance, "Look, I don't know your name, but I'm gonna need you to cover the back while we're moving forward." He looked to Vera, "You're gonna have to cover the middle with me." He looked to Grant, "You too officer, no guns. That attracts them here. Aim for the head it's the only way to take em out. If you guys are ready tell me and we'll go." he said getting ready at the door.

"Sure thing sweetheart." Vera took out her knives and flipped them around while walking towards the door. She stood by Jos and waited for the signal. She would hand over one of them if Grant had none.

"I disagree Leon, we may have known this place before but this kid is the only one of us used to this era." Grant drove past Athens and parked the car to the north of the large town, "two of us should stay with the Bus, "three of us should go scavenge... Take this radio Lance." Grant handed Lance a radio, he didn't like the idea of splitting up the guards but it was the only way he felt comfortable doing this. "Lance goes with one group, I go with the other..."
Jos (played anonymously)

"Whatever you say officer." He said looking around and opening the door slowly, the bus was making some sound. Maybe enough for a lot of them to come out. He took out his Katanna. "You guys can come down now, just stay on your toes, these people may still be alive and they might have guns. If you hear a gunshot get down or behind cover." He said looking around. He could hear shuffling of feet, small horde coming by now, the groans getting clearer.

"Will do." Vera came down and was obviously intent to stick around Jos. "I'm with Jos." She smiles at him and stands behind him.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Dread of the Undead (CLOSED)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus