Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » The TV show Quote Game

Surprised no one has done this yet...but since no one has I'll start it off, same rules apply.

"Brian, there's a message in my Alpha Bits. It says OOOOOO* Peter, those are Cheerios"

starting it off easy ;) lol and the * denotes a change in speaker
Ya know I was just thinking of this earlier today. Lol.

Family guy.

"It's clobberin' time!"
I'm gonna guess The Fantastic Four?

And because I /can't/ let this one go: "Bazinga!"
Pineapple Topic Starter

:D :D Sheldon Cooper Big bang theory! :D lol
"the champion of justice. In the name of the moon, I will right wrong and triumph over evil... and that means you! "

that is a classic XD
Not a friggin clue. Try this one on for size though.

"I am the Hope of the Universe...I am the Answer to all Living Things that cry out for Peace...I am Protector of the Innocent...I am the Light in the Darkness...I am Truth"
nikina: I want to say Sailor Moon...

Lance: um, I have no idea. I want to say Green Lantern but I don't think that's right. *fails*

Name this sci-fi series: "Go to Hell." "Earth first."
Sailor moon...duh...shoulda known that one... *face palms*

And nope. Not green lantern. Dragon Ball Z. Heh.
Pen: Battlestar Galactica?

"I'm sitting in a laundromat, reading about myself... sitting in a laundromat reading about myself. My head hurts."
Pineapple Topic Starter

Supernatural??

As usual * deontes a speaker change

"So tell me, what does keep young Dr. Reid awake at night? Wait, let me guess. Memorizing some obscure textbook? No, no, no. Working on cold fusion? No, I got it, I got it, I got it. Watching Star Trek and laughing at all the physics mistakes" *"Actually, there aren't that many scientific errors in Star Trek, especially considering how long ago it was made. There are certain improbabilities, but not that many outright errors."
House? Or Scrubs... Bah!

From the intro: "When you're burned, you're not going anywhere."
Pineapple Topic Starter

nope, it's actually not a doctor show XD hint it's a show that involves the BAU
I have no idea what the BAU is. Then again, I haven't watched TV for over two years. All the series the Captain and I watch are either on DVD or Netflix
Pineapple Topic Starter

O.O! I wish I could say the same, we have cable due to my son. The BAU= behavioral analysis unit. The show was criminal minds (I'm addicted).

And the show you`re referring to is Burn Notice? Right
Indeed, Burn Notice. Love it
"Lick my balls, Mr. Garrison." * "Whaat did you just saay?" * "Ahem.. I said, lick my balls, Mr. Garrison."

This one's super easy. :P
South park!!!

"Oh my god! theres a bear in my oatmeal!"
Family Guy!

And try this on for size...

"Did it work?"
*"No, i just wanted to tell you your pentagram is a Star of David. Mazel Tov!"
Is that from Reaper?

How about this:
A: "Why would a gang leader cooperate?"
B: "I'm gonna ask him really, really nicely."
A: "You know that book I'm reading about getting along with your co-workers? It says that sarcasm is never helpful. I can lend it to you if you want."
Highjinx wrote:
Is that from Reaper?

It is!
Bones?

"You're a towel!"

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » The TV show Quote Game

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus