Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Cullhand's Tavern(OPEN!)

Arka the Demonheart (played by Jello_Monsta)

Arka decided to keep walking towards them, his hands still folded behind his head. He started whistling softly, an old folk song he had heard many times. Magic users? he thought to himself, listening in on their conversation as he whistled. This could be interesting.
Shita Simuo (played by Luulu) Topic Starter

"I so did not set you on fire!" Shita returned in a huff. then, suddenly, she was distracted. "Oh! My timber!! I need to collect more of it before we leave the woods..." Her companion might as well have disappeared for all the attention she now showed him as the girl began searching for just the right twigs to place into her glass bottle.
Artair shook his head when she went off to find timber. He walk to the closest tree, sat down and rested his back against it. "What am I going to do with her?"

Arka made his way into the clearing, his hands still folded behind his head. If he was going to make himself known and visible he didn't want to startle them and make them think he was a threat. He was much too lazy for fighting anyways, he was just curious to see what two people were doing this far from town. He heard the males comment and grinned some, "Most travelers will tell you, women are best when left behind." he grinned.
Artair jumped slightly, looking up at him. "I guess I would agree with you in this case at least. What you doing out here?"

Shita snorted as the stranger came up to them. He seemed simple enough. Briefly she considered seeing if he had any money on him, but then decided against it. If someone was walking this deep in the woods alone chances were they could handle themselves. "And what would either of you know about the usefulness of women?" She asked haughtily.
"I know about you're usefulness." He said growling at her.

Arka grinned, a fiery red head at that. He brushed away his thoughts, pushing his mouth to the side mockingly. "Oh I know all about the usefulness of women." He joked, glancing up at the girl. "I heard you half a mile away.." he teased. He glanced at the man, "You shouldn't be too loud in a forest like this."
"Seems she's only useful for getting kicked out of taverns and being heard in a forest." He leaned back and closed his eyes.

Shita scowled at her companion. "If it weren't for me, you wouldn've stayed on the road last night like a moron and gotten yourself robbed." The newcomer's joke went straight over her head. "Of course you could hear us. We were in a cave."
"If it weren't for you, I would've had my cloak to keep me warm last night. You're welcome by the way."

(The cloak was dropped on your head/near you when she woke up)

"A cloak you willingly gave me. I never asked for it. I didn't even act cold!"
(My bad)
He shook his head at her, then turned his head to the new guy. "So anyways, what you doing out here in the forest?"

Arka shook his head slightly, rubbing the back of his neck. "Prowling." was all he said in response to the males question.

He glanced at the red head, frowning slightly, "You are being much too loud, you are drawing attention to yourself." he said quietly. He did have sensitive hearing, so he could be a little dramatic, but he wasn't the only thing in this forest that had sensitive hearing. Wolves and whatever else could probably hear her.

She knew he was right, this had been mentioned to her before, but pride kept the girl from admitting anything. "I can handle anything that comes my way!" Even though her voice did fall several notches, "I stopped being afraid of things a long time ago."
"Sure as hell not afraid of burning a building down with you in side that's for sure." He mumbled to himself. He then turned his head towards the man. "Names Artair, and she's Miss.Shita. Who are you friend?" He asked pleasantly

"Arka." he said, nodding his head towards them. "Afraid or not, it's not wise to go looking for trouble." he said glancing towards Shita and giving a small smile. He thought highly of her boldness, you didn't see that too much these days. "You two heading anywhere in particular?" he asked.
"Apparently I should accompany her, because it was my fault we were kicked out of the tavern." He said, leaning back and closing his eyes

"Alright, you look like you might be from around here," She said to Arka, "Guy dressed like...well..." She gestured towards Artair's lower region, "Usually means magic, and a magic user wont just teach anyone willy nilly. You have to prove yourself. what was I suppose to think?! And I did offer him food for info.." She stopped suddenly, glanced back at Artair again, and covered a hand over her mouth. "Oh..my god...you haven't eaten still! We need to find you food fast, you'll be useless if you faint." The last part was forced, as if she said the words to hide any emotions she might have.
"I told you I wasn't a magic user, and yet...and yeah, I am kinda hungry..." He sai, rubbing his stomach

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Cullhand's Tavern(OPEN!)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus