Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Cullhand's Tavern(OPEN!)

Shita Simuo (played by Luulu) Topic Starter

(Okay...ummm...I don't know if you are in the tavern or outside of it lol.)
(Yeah I couldn't tell what you mean...I guess he's outside as well. He was about to leave anyways...)

(Basically the guards kicked them both out for fighting, but I can't just assume your character would let himself be shoved out, so I said what the guard .would. do if you were to allow it.)
(Like I said, he was leaving so it wouldn't matter too much to him, why fight to stay, when you're just gonna leave in 2 mins)

Shita glared up at him from her place on the ground. "This is all your fault! Now I don't have a place to stay tonight! And it's raining...." She grumbled. The fire she had summoned was quite gone by now, and the timber inside of her bottle had turned to ash. what was left in the other bottles were a bit of earth, some water, and what was left of her coins. Instinctively the girl reached up towards her neck where a tiny crystal vial hung. A red liquid swished around, warming to the touch of her hands. Though nothing abnormal happened, she did seem to calm down quite a bit.

"Oh well," she huffed, "Where are we going now?!"
Artair's jaw dropped. "Are you joking?! You said I'm wearing a skirt, attacked me, try and burn me alive, and you want to know where 'were' going next?!" He wasn't yelling, but his voice was raised a bit.

If a look could say 'what, are you stupid?' the one she was giving Artair right now would say just that. "Most people around here that dress like you do know magic. Most of them wont admit it until you prove you're strong enough to be a worthy pupil. S'not my fault you wear strange clothing. And yes, where we're going next." In slight irritation she moved a few strands of now soaked hair out of her eyes. She really needed to replace that hair-band soon.

"You have less money than I do. That means you probably don't know how to make money around here. Also, your a 'big strong man'," This last part she said in an almost baby-like voice. "There no way you'd let a helpless little girl like me wander around the forest alone. At night. In the rain."
He stood there looking at her, his mouth still open, ah dam it...he took off his cloak and tossed it to her. "Fine. But two rules, no trying to set me on fire and no calling my kilt a skirt."

She took his cloak and wrapped it tightly around her body. It was heavy and warm. "Thanks...Follow me."
Her steps were soft but deliberate as she headed towards the deep forest ahead of her. "There isn't much for shelter around here," She had to nearly yell now to be heard over the storm, "But sometimes you can find a cave or something in a forest. It is the best chance we have of a dry night!"
Artair just kept his mouth shut. He mumbled to himself of how he was a dam fool, and all that. He did his best to look for a cave but couldn't see anything of the sort. "Maybe an evergreen tree with low hanging branches?" He called out to her

She did notice a tree, one with branches just heavy enough that the dirt underneath was almost dry. She first nodded, then waved to Artair, and dashed underneath the branches. "Trees arn't always good," she gasped, "Because of lightning and stuff, but she should be okay."
As he got under the branches, he looked at her for a second then started to take off his vast, then chain mail shirt, drapping them over a branch above them. He leaned his claymore against the trunk of the tree "Give me two seconds." He quickly ran out and returned with some wood and dropped them on the ground and sat down oppasite her and piled some of them in a t-p shape fire place. "Ok, mind lighting that up?"

She eyed the pile of bark nervously. "Umm..that..that might not be a good idea..." She curled up into a ball and chewed on the nail on her thumb. "I mean I can try, but...it could go really wrong. I don't exactly have the best grip over fire."
He rose his head at her. "You tired to set me on fire in a tavern and you don't know how to probably use fire yet?" He sighed going though his small pouch and pulling out a few matches and after two tires he got the fire started warming his hands, then rubbing his body, to spread the warmth.

Now it was her turn to blush. "Well.." She stammered, "I wasn't going to actually use it...much..There is a reason I need a teacher okay?!" The girl was huffy now, crossing both arms over her chest and glaring. "I've got earth down perfectly fine, and water decently. But fire...that I have problems with."
"And you thought I could teach you?" He shook his head "Sorry..." He said, still rubbing his body, after a bit, he took down his vest and got it close enough to dry off from the fire.

"I've had teachers before." It was an emotionless statement, said with eyes glazed over and staring into the fire. "I've had teachers I met on an abandoned battle field full of bodies." She chuckled a bit, "They sucked at it and they were stupid. I can learn on my own, really." Her head was resting on her arms now, body growing heavy. "Just disappeared one day. Never saw 'em again. I don't really need a teacher...just practice..."
He looked at her then shrugged. He checked the vest, which was dry now, and put it back on. "Nice and cozy. So how long you been using magic?" He asked as he put a stick in the fire

She blinked away her thoughts and glanced in his direction. "Hmmm...I guess...about seven years now?" For the second time that day her fingers caressed her necklace. "What about you though? You obviously arn't from around here. Why are you traveling, where are you from?"
(You can make places up, but just gonna say he's from Scotland.)

"From a place called Scotland. I was here for a job, but they didn't really have a way back for me...and no money there for me. When I get back I'll get my money and live good for a while."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Cullhand's Tavern(OPEN!)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus