Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hallo!

Katzchen

English for Americans
Hello, my name is Emmeline Arneth and I am 13 years old. I'm from Dortmund, Germany. I can speak English, but it is very rough English as I did not speak for years after years. I speak mainly in German, but I have no problem with speaking in English, except for the fact that I no Grammer. I will for those who can not read this put up a Rouch English version.

My favorite time of the role play is imagination. I like to do also Pony role play and playing romantic role. I started playing with roll my brothers and sisters, and when I have been hooked ever since on them. 7 My siblings play a big role in my ability, role play, because with them out, I would never have been here today, on this site, joining you as rollers players.

Hallo, mein Name ist Emmeline Arneth und ich bin 13 Jahre alt. Ich komme aus Dortmund, Deutschland. Ich kann Englisch sprechen, aber es ist sehr rau Englisch als ich habe nicht es spricht für die Jahre nach Jahren. Ich spreche hauptsächlich auf Deutsch, aber ich habe kein Problem mit dem Sprechen in Englisch, außer der Tatsache, dass ich keine Grammer noch. Ich werde für diejenigen, die nicht lesen können diese Aufmachungen eine Rouch Englisch-Version.

Meine Lieblingszeit des Rollenspiels ist Fantasie. ich mag auch Ponyrollenspielen zu tun und Romantik Rolle zu spielen. Ich begann Rolle spielen mit meinen Brüdern und Schwestern, als ich 7 und haben auf sie seitdem süchtig. Meine Geschwister spielen eine große Rolle in meiner Fähigkeit, Rollenspiel, weil mit ihnen aus, ich würde nie heute hier gewesen sein, auf dieser Website, Füge euch als Rollen Mitspieler.
Welcome welcome to one of the friendliest sites on the internet! I am jealous that you can speak more than one language XD It is really cool!
Herzlich Willkommen! Es ist toll zu sehen, dass jemand, der spricht eine zweite Sprache hier. :)
My.... I'm with Fiara here; I'm very envious that you speak two languages quite well. Welcome to RPR! I'm Light, and it's nice to meet you!

If you have any questions at all, please don't hesitate to ask! I hope you enjoy it here!
Katzchen Topic Starter

FiaratheNothingess: You said twice welcome. The bilingual is easy when you grow up learning both at the same time.

Xauna: Oh. Sie sprechen auch Deutsch? Das ist eine tröstliche Sache. Ich normalerweise nicht sehen viele Deutschsprachige auf eine Menge von den Websites, die ich weitergehen. Es ist schön, wenn Sie zu treffen!

LightSide-Lotus: So far, I have no comment on this website is clear and easy to understand everything ... I had a little trouble to make the site into German so I could understand it.
Vixen

Google just asked me to translate this page from German to English 😂😂 It jas been taken care of Google .... Anyway welcome to this amazing place we call rpr hope you enjoy yourself
Welcome! We have others who also speak German. In fact, someone recently posted an RP request to be played out specifically in German. :)
Hi, and welcome to the site! Ah, German. One of the languages I'd love to learn, that's for sure. Heck, I only know one word though. XD

Thanks for translating your introduction! It can get hard to translate especially with a language other than your native one. We'll both have to learn, and I think improving ourselves here is a great idea. :D

Oh, if I remember right, there are German roleplays available here too.
Edit: There we go. Just follow Nova's link!

I assume you're an MLP fan then? If so, there are a lot of fans of the series too, so I think exploring more and getting to know them would be nice. Romance RPs are also a thing here, so if you have anyone in mind who you'd like to roleplay with, just message them!

Feel free to chat or ask questions!
Kim Site Admin

Welcome!! Your English is very impressive, for someone who feels that it is rough.. You should see how bad my Spanish is! ;) I am glad to hear that you are finding your way around okay, despite the foibles of digital translation.

We definitely have other German speakers on site. Although the public forums are primarily English (just so the moderators can guarantee they can read what's happening and make sure people are behaving), maybe it's time someone started a German group on site so it's easier for people who want to play in German to find one another? We have many other language groups already, so this would be a natural extension. :)
Sanne Moderator

Hallöchen und herzlich willkommen! :) I'm fluent in speaking/reading German (I grew up with it, I live very close to the border and go there at least once a week on average) but I'm working on improving my writing too! I was looking for German RP partners just recently and a group was suggested. I think I'll go ahead and make one! Keep an eye on the groups if you're interested. :)

Hope you'll have fun around here!
Deutsch Versuch/German Attempt

Hallo! Willkommen bei RPR! Ich denke, es gibt viele Leute hier, die fließend in einer anderen Sprache als Englisch sind! Allerdings hilft es, dass Sie ein wenig Englisch selbst kennen zu für diejenigen, die nicht! Ich hoffe, Sie genießen Sie!

Sorry for attempting that. x3 I always wanted an excuse to try and speak or type German, even if I can't actually do either of those things without help.

Just in case I did not do good at it at all, here it is in English: Hello! Welcome to RPR! I think there are many people here who are fluent in a language other than English! However, it does help that you know some English yourself too for those who are not! I hope you enjoy yourself!
HibariHaru

Hello, Em. Welcome to RPR. I'm Hibari and it's nice to meet you.
giphy.gif

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hallo!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus