Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » INFERNO [open]

Johnny Taipan (played by TheTwilightWarrior)

Tai's eyes widen for a second, before he snickers and smiles. "Not bad for a resistance movement. Ooo! Lemme try that thing over there!" He rushes to one of the large mech-suits and attempts to climb up unto it. He disregarded any sort of permission from Harlan, acting as if he were a child in a sweets store.
Harlan Ducote (played by floatch) Topic Starter

Several mechanics run over to Tai, shouting at him and pulling him down. Harlan chuckles. "I know, it's impressive. Try to control yourself. Now..." Harlan disappears for a moment and comes back, wearing a mech suit emblazoned with graffiti and logos. The joints hiss as he stops in front of the two, hefting the huge gun up over his shoulder. "Pretty damn nice, right?" his voice comes out of the helmet in a robotic tone.
John Goodman (played by BossMcFloss)

John stood still staring. He was impressed but had only one concern. The item he had to bring back. "Impressive." He said looking out at the suit. "How much does all of this shit cost?" He asked, pretending to have an interest.

Harlan chuckles again. "Free, all of it. The APF can get real cocky and think no-one can steal their toys."

"You stole from them then?" He asked looking upon this suit. "How long have you been around?"

"Hell if I know, something like ten years. We've got to go, feel free to come along if you want to take out some APF squadrons with us. Otherwise, we can drop you off somewhere on the way." He pivots and begins heading for the back of the hangar. "Don't take too long now!" he calls over his shoulder. Several other mech suits join him and they begin loading into a large heliplane along with plenty of infantry wearing bulletproof combat gear and exoskeletons. They wouldn't be bringing the gigantic mechs for this deployment.

At mention of killing more APF, Tai rushes to Harlan's mechanical side grinning. Although he may be injured, he musters the audacity to jump straight back in to the fight. "Lemme come with you! You comin' John?" He calls over his shoulder to John, gesturing with his head, smiling.

John flipped his pack into his hand and looked at the drive. "I need to drop this off. If it's possible I might come back. But I have given my word to return this or die trying, and I won't back down on that." He said. It was half a lie. He needed to think this out first before he joined anyone and this was his excuse.

"Awright... well, ya need a lift?" Harlan calls back to him. A circular section on the roof squeals as it divides in two and each half recedes opening the hangar wide to the sky. "We're gonna leave here soon, make your decision!" Harlan shouts out again.

"Just put me back where you found me, I can make my way there on my own." John could go to the evac spot and drop off the package then return, but that was unlikely to occur. He would find a way to get back to these guys once he made his mind.

"Fair enough John. We'll meet again I'm sure." Tai waves at John goodbye briefly, before turning away and striding along side the mechanical Harlan.

"Anyway Harlan, let's get going. I'd hate to keep those Imperium scum waiting." He giggles as he pulls out his revolver and spins its cylinder, grinning.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » INFERNO [open]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus