Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » INFERNO [open]

Johnny Taipan (played by TheTwilightWarrior)

"Well... where you're from should be a good start."
John Goodman (played by BossMcFloss)

"I can't really say, because we were moving around so damn much. I remember my father used to help the militiamen when they weren't large, so we needed to lay low. All my childhood was tunning around." He said and looked off in the distance "I remember though, we once came through a forest. I roamed for hours and hours each day. I learned to climb, learned to swim, learned to make fires, hunt. All on my own. Took a while for some things but, others were pretty fast but still."

Tai smirks and rubs his wounded shoulder, the one he got shot in. "Well... I know first hand what it's like to learn these skills by trade, or whatever you call it... So did the militiamen teach you how to shoot?"

"That would be my father." He said. "Taught me to fire, to be safe with a gun. I mastered it once again alone."

Tai snickers. "Well ain't you a lucky bastard." He comments, laughing.

"Well then" John said turning "how about you?"

He pulls out his revolver and spins the cylinder, giggling. "Me? I'm just a simple man trying to make my way in this world. Nothing wrong with that is there?"

"Suppose not." John lay down on his bedroll and said to Tai "We'll leave in an hour."

"Right." He twirls his revolver before putting it in his holster. He lies down as well and flinches slightly as the bullet wound begins to hurt again.

He set an alarm for an hour from then. An hour later a loud noise began playing and was woken up and scared by it "Holy shit!" He grabbed the alarm and broke it on a rock.

Tai immediately shot up as the alarm went off, startled just as much as John. So much so that he quick-drew his revolver and looked around frantically. He sees the source of the ringing and relaxes, holstering his revolver. "Bloody hell..."

"Dear lord I need a new alarm. Holy shit." He put his hand on his chest. "So you ready to go then?" John rolled up his bedroll and zipped his pack. He stood up and looked towards Tai.

Tai gets up and ruffles his duster. "Yeah, let's get going. The sooner we're inside the better."

John and Tai walked down the mountain without any outside conflict. They passed fields of flowers and lines of birch and aspen trees. "Its nice aint it? Being out of the conflict for a bit of time?" John said to Tai.

Tai smirks. "Can't argue with that mate." He says agreeing. "Although... there's not a lot of things to shoot here..."

John looked around. "We are so loud we scared them off." He laughed. "I think part of a stream is up here a bit." He pointed down the path.
Ein Bezrukov (played by Draken901)

(May I join?)

(I don't know how you would jump in. Pm me but it is open)

((So when is Floatch actually gonna join?))

"I can hear it too..." Getting up, Tai helps John pack up his stuff. Oddly enough, he somehow trusts John in a way. Funny seeing how he's developed a lot of trust issues, yet in some way, he could count on him.

(He can jump out at us at the stream or something.)
(Edit: forgot who he was. I dont know whats up)
John made his way down the path, the sound of the stream getting louder and louder. The came up a narrow stream that cut through the path, narrow enough to be jumped over. "Want some water." John said as he withdrew his canteen. He poured out the contents and filled it woth the streams water.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » INFERNO [open]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus