Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Returning Roleplayer

Hiya!
The names Max and im currently returning to RPR.....i didnt really left...i just forgot about it over school break...i forgot how friendly and how awesome this place is!I remember how fun it was to rp with other people on here....meet new friends and other stuff! So i hope i can experience the fun again!
We seem to be getting quite a few member returns lately! ^^
Kim Site Admin

Welcome back! I'm glad we stayed as awesome as you remembered, when you remembered! Happy RPing! :D
Sanne Moderator

It's good to have you back! Did you have a good break? Anything interesting happen? :)
_whiteblind_ Topic Starter

Sanne wrote:
It's good to have you back! Did you have a good break? Anything interesting happen? :)
Not really XD
Welcome back to RPR! I am glad you remember us by that! ^.^
Oh yea I remember you! Welcome back again!
HibariHaru

Hi there! It's nice to have you back in RPR!
7397d7ed422524ef2655c1d4210b5bc7.gif
Yes, I do recall welcoming you before. It's good to have you back! :D
So you've been here before? Then this will be the first time we meet! And I second Kim: there have been a lot of member returns. (Which equals new people to meet!) But welcome back to RPR! I'm Lotus, but you can call me Light! Sweet to meet you!

I'm glad that RPR is as amazing as you remember it; that's always good to hear! If you need anything, don't hesitate to ask!
graphics-welcome-811481.gif

YAY! Glad you came back and I hope this time around you have some fun. :)
Welcome back! Maybe now that your back we can continue that RP! Have a lovely~ stay here at RP Repository!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Returning Roleplayer

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus