Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » EHH NEW HERE XD

XXCARESXX

I love any rp, mostly ex bf and gf. I hope to find a longterm rp partner,and friend. I have been rping for about 6 years now. I had a fish...it's ded xD. My favorite subject in school would be English or Biology.

rolled 2d8 and got a natural 8. After the modifier of -3, got 5

rolled 5d10 and got a natural 27. After the modifier of +2, got 29

rolled 2d12 and got a natural 9. After the modifier of +6, got 15

rolled 1d2 and got 1

Kim Site Admin

So you're saying you like to play ex-romance rather than current romance? That is certainly a new to me! :D

Welcome to the site, and I hope you are having a blast so far. :) Please don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions, we're all quite friendly. :)
XXCARESXX Topic Starter

Haha yeah, thanks.
Just one question: Are people active these days?
Kim Site Admin

Quite. We have roughly 900 logins per day!
Sanne Moderator

I don't think I've ever come across someone who prefers ex-romance RP! :O Very interesting. :D Do you RP in modern settings, or fantasy/sci-fi/something else?
Welcome!

We aren't one of those super-active sites where you can expect a dozen immediate responses at any moment, any time of day, but we are very much comfortably active, and do have members from across the world in many timezones. Rarely publicly silent, but almost never overwhelming either. :)
I have to agree with everyone; it's a... A peaceful sort of active. You're not forced to reply, but it's active enough to find something new each time. Welcome to RPR! The name's Light, and it's really sweet to meet you!

Hmm, I've heard of romance, but not an ex romance. How novel; my interest is now piqued. XD

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask us anything!
Ex-romance, was it? That's a pretty new idea to me too. How very intriguing! :D

Oh, and welcome aboard! I'm Rin. I think you'll find it quite enjoyable here the more days you spend with us. And I second English as a favorite subject! Sometimes I can't get enough of learning it. XD

Sorry to hear about your fish, by the way. :blue: Honestly, we had a couple who passed away too. Well, it was more of my sister's than ours though.

Okaaay, no use to be gloomy. They prolly wouldn't want that either.

All that aside, do visit us often! We're pretty open to anything -- roleplays, questions, and others so feel free to ask! You won't bother anyone, I assure you. :)
Why hello there! Welcome to one of the friendliest site of the internet! You seem like an interesting person XD

I had fish as a kid, about 11, but they all passed when new fish were introduced. Within a week an a half! These fish lasted years!!!
XXCARESXX Topic Starter

Lol xD, well it seems all fish do that.
587361239_1481367.gif
!! Welcome!! We don't bite, much. :P
Welcome! I hope we RP some Ex romance RP it seems... interesting to say the least! :D Nice to meet you and please! Have a lovely~ stay!
I hope you've gotten yourself some gret plans already and have found something that interests you~
Welcome to the site :3
Welcome to RPR! RIP Fish. ;c
Welcome to RPR! I hope you're enjoying the site so far and making lots of new friends! :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » EHH NEW HERE XD

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus