Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » It all begins somewhere.(OPEN)

"Oh." His face contorted though he nodded. "Fine, fine. I just want to grab my stuff and then we can get back. It'll take two seconds." Unless of course something happened in the meantime. Then again, if it took more than two seconds--wouldn't they know already? At any rate they'd be helpless to stop it. Time travel was confusing stuff.
Amatha (played by IviCelebrindal)

Amatha sat quietly and listened to the people around her talking as she ate her soup. Amatha stood suddenly and grabbed her bowl to take it into the kitchen. She smiles as she walks into the kitchen. She enjoys helping people out and that includes doing her own dishes.
Mary-Sue (played by Luulu) Topic Starter

"Well so long as all warnings have been made ahead of time..." Fred mused patiently.

"Then it's time for us to go." Mary-sue finished for him, already standing. She gave Amatha the once over once more and heaved a deep breath. "Are you sure you want to come with Amatha? You're a great healer and all...but I can't guarantee your safety if things go wrong. I mean I can try, but I can't guarantee."

She seemed uncomfortable with the situation, but even as she spoke she was wrapping her own cloth around her hand. Orders were orders at this point after all, she was just being a bit difficult. Mary hated it when things didn't go her way.
Cody dug his hand into his pocket and retracted the cloth. He grinned at being able to go home, just by thinking about it. "Alright, I dunno about you...but I am more than ready to get back."
Amatha (played by IviCelebrindal)

Amatha smiled and nodded to Mary Sue. "I want to go on this mission, you may need the extra help." Amatha grabbed a small back pack that had been at her feet. "Plus, I'm bringing medicines and food." Amatha smiled and giggled.
Mary-Sue (played by Luulu) Topic Starter

"Then we leave." Mary stated. A bag was brought to each of them containing a small amount of supplies. (The supplies in the bag cater to your specific character, so you will decide what is in your bag.) She took out her own cloth, wrapped it around her own hand once, then eyes her traveling companions seriously.

"Focus on me. Touch my shoulder if you have too, but focus entirely on me. Otherwise you could end up anywhere." Were Mary truly good at the Jump's she would have waited. She did not. When her sentence finished the woman's eyes closed. There was a soft beat of five as she summarized up the area and place where they would land.....and....

There they were. In the same building where Cody originally found the cloth. The weather was different, and the cloth itself would no longer be there, but otherwise the building looked the same. Mary let out her breath, and tied the cloth around her belt loop instead of her hand. They were in the right place, if not a few days too early.
Tristan walks down a long corridor filled with bodyguards evenly distanced from each other with there hands near there guns, while walking he could feel the twenty different set of eyes staring him down all with the some intent to kill at a moments notice not phaseing Tristan even a little. Tristan stops at the last door of the corridor opening before he could even open it himself, right away he sees a T.V. near the door, four large men one in each corner of the room, and a fat black suited Japanese man directly at the center of it.
"Pat him down"the fat boss said to his lackey with the lackey hesitant to even get a foot near Tristan knowing the story's he heard, but he would risk it instead of disobeying and order from the boss. The lackey proceed to pat down Tristen not finding a weapon or even a hair out of place right away the thoughts "I'm never working for the Yakuzas again" ran through Tristan's head, "they are way to dramatic".

"Is it done" the fat yakuza boss said as if he didn't already know the answer, all Tristan did was nod his head.
"Good...but I believed we agreed that this would be done quitely with no press for at least a couple of days and yet...." the yakuza boss reaches for a remote and turns the T.V. on to a special report of a Japanese women explaining the death of a politician.

Tristan reacts to the womens voice" Its not my fault somebody found the body early, hes a politician for God sake people are going to notice when he's missing".
"Be that as it may" the fat yakuza boss says with discuss "a deal was a deal and you didn't live up to ours, so as for your payment there is non....

Before the yakuza boss could finish his sentence a sword was through his chest, not even the gaurds had time to react to his movements and when they finally did pull out there guns Tristan knew he had to stop them from firing or all hell would break lose. Tristan walked out of the room as calm as he walked in not making eye contact with the guards making his way around the corner down the stairs, hearing the yelling coming up stairs as he walked out of the building then down the street his steps hitting the pavement right,left,right,left grabbing the small white sheet in his pocket with his right foot hitting the pavement one second and his left hitting purple marble the next.

The words “ Tristan Godfrey reporting in!!” echoed around The Group

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » It all begins somewhere.(OPEN)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus