Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello~♥

KaiMotokawa

Hello! I go by Kai, which is also my current favored OC, Kai Motokawa which I created within the Final Fantasy XIV Universe. I am eighteen years old, slowly creeping up on nineteen in a few short months. I have been roleplaying for a good sum-odd years now, but I've only recently had my breakthrough into RP (after a very long break) these past five months. I am easily inspired by appearances, aesthetics or by the simplest thing.

RP Information:
I'm a Post-To-Match/Para roleplayer and I'm looking to find any type of RP partner, from Short-bursts Tavern RP to Long-term plotting. My go to Themes to get inspired are things such as... Steampunk, The Victorian-Era, Fantasy, Old-Medieval Fantasy and many many more.

About Me:
Like I've said above, I'm eighteen years old, I'm a high-school graduate with no intentions of College as of now. My availability is very loose since I stay at home to take care of my grandparents, However my sleep cycle is really bad so If we're to RP or talk, you may get replies at 4AM! A few of my favorite things include.. Netflix, Pugs, Video Games and obviously, Writing!♥

Well.. I believe that is me.. I look forward to seeing some of you around the forum~ Hope everyone is having a wonderful New Year so far! ♥
Kim Site Admin

Many welcomes! Thrilled to have you with us. :) Sounds like you are going to fit in wonderfully.

Do you have any questions about the site we can help you with? :)
KaiMotokawa Topic Starter

Kim wrote:
Many welcomes! Thrilled to have you with us. :) Sounds like you are going to fit in wonderfully.

Do you have any questions about the site we can help you with? :)

Thanks! I'm excited to be here and get my characters written up! As for any help.. I do believe I am good! This site is very straight-forward and easy to understand, Thanks though! ♥
Welcome! If you do end up have questions about anything, don't hesitate to ask. ^_^
Hi there! Welcome to RPR :)
Quite a lot of us enjoy fantasy and the like, so I'm sure you'll fit in great here. Feel free to shoot me (or anyone else!) a PM if you'd like to RP. Cheers!

Thanks you two! I'm excited, extremely excited to start RPing on here and forming friendships! Thanks for the warm welcomes!
Your profile pic is super cute, and I love pugs too! They are such derps, which are perfection.

Welcome to one of the friendliest sites of the internet~!
Sanne Moderator

Welcome to the site! I think it's absolutely awesome you're taking care of your grandparents. :D

Don't worry about 4am replies, we've got plenty of folks like myself living in odd places of the world, making us perfect partners for those times! ;)

FiaratheNothingess wrote:
Your profile pic is super cute, and I love pugs too! They are such derps, which are perfection.

Welcome to one of the friendliest sites of the internet~!

I can already tell it's an amazing site!! ♥ I love pugs! I have two of my own and they're so precious~

Sanne wrote:
Welcome to the site! I think it's absolutely awesome you're taking care of your grandparents. :D

Don't worry about 4am replies, we've got plenty of folks like myself living in odd places of the world, making us perfect partners for those times! ;)

I got into RP because I needed a way to entertain myself but also still be available to take care of them. So.. In a way, if it wasn't for my grandparents, I wouldn't be a Roleplayer! Haha~

Glad to know this community is spread across the world! ^^;
Welcom to RPR! From my own experience, I can assure you that you will have a great time here!
Welcome to RP Repository! I love you profile picture pugs for life! XD Anyway if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask anyone of us! Hope you have a lovely~ stay here at the RP Repository! :D :3 :)

RainbowToRosie wrote:
Welcom to RPR! From my own experience, I can assure you that you will have a great time here!
Marcat2001 wrote:
Welcome to RP Repository! I love you profile picture pugs for life! XD Anyway if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask anyone of us! Hope you have a lovely~ stay here at the RP Repository! :D :3 :)

Thanks for the warm welcomes! I'm still setting up my profile and OC's but I can't wait to start RPing~ I've looked around the forum some and there's so many interesting topics up! I can already tell I'm going to fit in well here. ^^
Kim Site Admin

I am so happy you are doing so well here so far! :D

Kim wrote:
I am so happy you are doing so well here so far! :D

^^; Just tossing posts out there while I finish up my profile! I'm very nit-picking when it comes to profiles. ; o ;
This site is so positive and I'm just being swept along with it! I love it! ♥~
Asroc

Welcome to RPR!
You seem like a nice, cheerful and energic person~
May the sun shine above you (or the moon if you so chooce)
And welcome to the site :3
My gods, you and my sweetie would get along so well. He loves pugs to death; they are the deepest things. XD Welcome to RPR! I'm Light, and it's sweet to meet you!

Random question time: Aside from pugs, what's your favorite animal? :D

ThePsychicBruiser wrote:
Welcome to RPR!
Thank you!
Reima wrote:
You seem like a nice, cheerful and energic person~
May the sun shine above you (or the moon if you so chooce)
And welcome to the site :3
Thanks! And I choose the moon! Nothing like a moon-lit picnic!
LightSide-Lotus wrote:
My gods, you and my sweetie would get along so well. He loves pugs to death; they are the deepest things. XD Welcome to RPR! I'm Light, and it's sweet to meet you!

Random question time: Aside from pugs, what's your favorite animal? :D
Omg I love my pugs to death.. Nice to meet ya, Light! Second favorite animal? Hmmmm.... It would be between Wolves or Cats! ♥~
Welcome aboard, Kai! I'm Rin. Did you say you were easily inspired? Ohh, so it's not just me. :D However, though I may get inspired, my schedule isn't always in my favor. I've got to handle that sometime soon!

I remember playing an FF game, it was thirteen, if my memory serves me right. I wasn't able to finish it for financial reasons though. I loved the game, nevertheless!

Other than that, please stay as long as you like. As the others have said, we're pretty open to questions so just ask away. :)
5t4qyhsm.gif

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello~♥

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus