Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Howdy! New here ^'^

Howdy! Thought I'd say hello to everyone here! I'm all kinds of new to this site and I am hoping to break out of my shell by meetings new role play partners and friends. My favorite role play setting is fantasy/medieval. I am also currently working on a rp and a book with my partner. I main't role play on a site called IMVU (I personally love it, I'm very much a visual person at times.)and sometimes on Facebook. It's my dream to continue to improve as a writer and hopefully have my story published. Well that's me in a nutshell. ^-^ I'm looking foward to meeting new friends.
Sanne Moderator

Hiiiiiiiii!!! It's so good to see you here. <3

I think you'll find the site can help you improve yourself. :D We're always happy to have people who want to learn and have folks who published their stories and books after spending some time here.

Let us know if you need any help with anything on the site! <3
Kim Site Admin

Welcome! It is truly excellent to play with someone who is always looking to improve, even when they are highly skilled already. It's one of my favorite mindsets in a person, RP-wise or elsewhere. :)
It's about fargin time you showed up!

Also at some point we are gonna have to rp

giphy.gif
Asroc

Welcome toRPR! Hope we can RP!
Hi there, Rain! Welcome to RPR! Fantasy is a popular RP topic here, so you should have no trouble finding a roleplay!
Welcome welcome to one of the friendliest sites of the internet! This place is great for Fantasy writers and to improve your writing. It is a pleasure to meet you and I hope you find many people to RP on here with :3
KaiMotokawa

Welcome to the RPR! I hope you enjoy your stay and find fun and lasting RP! ♥~
This is a great Place to break that shell and give it a nice little coat of color an you can hang it somewhere and be proud of yourself :3

Welcome to the site~
Ooh, an IMVU user? Greetings from another IMVUer! Though I don't really use it to RP as much as I should.... Welcome to RPR! I'm Light and it's real sweet to meet you!

So then, I see you've gotten a taste of everyone's friendliness! You'll be out of your shell in no time! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask any of us!
Joining in the welcome wagon! It may not look like it, but I'm still breaking out of my own shell despite already staying here for a few years. Rest assured that you can be as active as you can on here during your stay!

Since fantasy is a big topic here, maybe you'll find some roleplays that will suit your preferences. If you're looking for something else, why not make a thread of your own? :)

If you ever come up with any questions or have trouble dealing with something, feel free to approach us. We'll talk about it!
Welcome! That's great you have played IMVU, I have too. Been a long time though. :3
RainDebJoys Topic Starter

Thank you for all that replied! I am very much overwhelmed at all the responses. lol
Welcome to RPR! Hope you're making lots of new RP friends! :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Howdy! New here ^'^

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus