Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello

So I'm new here but certainly not new to the world of Role playing, after a friends recommendation I decided to join the ranks of the Repository. I have well over fifteen years worth of RPing, table top, cosplay, and reenactments so i feel I'm well versed and experienced. I have many interest when it comes to RPing which range from medieval all the way up to Sci Fi and anything in between. I keep busy with my job and friends but look forward to making time to RP here and make some new friends in the process. Well that is about all I have to share right now but feel free to ask and I will do my best to answer anyones questions, I'll be placing a list of recent or most interested RPs below... thanks.

Interested RP
    Medieval
    Fantasy (some magic)
    High Fantasy (lots of magic and mythical creatures)
    Alternate History
    Super hero (obvious from the username)
    Sci Fi (Star wars, Star Trek, Fire Fly, Dark Matter, and a the list continues seemingly forever
    I'm always up for creating something new and original as well
hello there! welcome to rpr! i hope we can rp together soon.
Sanne Moderator

Welcome to RPR! This is a lovely detailed introduction, thank you for telling us so much about yourself!

What sort of hobbies do you keep outside of RPing? :)
Nygma Topic Starter

Thanks for the warm welcome and while I gave some I still have many secrets in the closet ready to share :-P. I've picked up on pottery and painting in my free time. Sadly though work and side jobs keep me to busy to explore them as much as I can, fortunately I can do online activities as I travel for my job so that will allow me to explore brave new worlds with all of you :-).
We have the same interests for RPs I see interesting! Anyway Hello Nice to meet you I am Marcat2001, but call me Marcat! If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask and while you're here at RP Repository please have a lovely~ stay!
Welcome to RPR! With interests like that I'm sure you'll find some cool RPs in no time! Everyone here is super friendly so if you have any questions about anything please don't hesitate to ask :D
Hello! Welcome to RPR! Sci-Fi and Fantasy are both VERY popular roleplays that people like to participate in here, so you should definitely be able to find one or the other to love! I hope you enjoy your stay!
Welcome to RPR! I sort of want to just call you "E." >.>
Welcome!
Sounds like you have tons of settings that could be lots of fun to RP in!
If you are ever looking for RP, want to chat, or just need help with things you are welcome to PM me anytime!
Welcome to RPR and I hope you quite like your stay here!
Everyone is nice and there is tons of diversity all around ^_^

Bakemonogatari-KarenAraragiGif.gif
Yo, welcome to the site! Your RP interests are really wide. I think you'll be able to enter a roleplay with a potential partner anytime. :D

Pottery and painting, you say? I'd like to see any of your works if you want to share them. And I kind of relate to that, being busy with stuff that you can barely do your hobbies and all. And I'm not even working yet! XD

In any case, if you run into any problems here, feel free to talk to us! We'll come runnin'!
That's a good wide variety of interests~
I hope you've been enjoying the site so far
Welcome welcome to one of the friendliest sites of the internet! Glad you can join us! I know your experience will serve you well here and will bring lots more to this website :3
Kim Site Admin

I am always thrilled to have more tabletoppers among us! :D Welcome to the site. It looks like you're getting along wonderfully so far! :)
Nygma Topic Starter

Thanks everyone for such a great welcome, I look forward to RPing here just as soon as I can find a Rp haha.
HibariHaru

Hello and welcome!
wave.gif

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus