Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello

Hi i am Breanna and i am new to RPs my friend Toby just introduced me :)
Welcome! Could you tell us a bit about yourself? :) Rp'd much, have favored genres, any hobbies, etc?
Hi there and welcome!
Glad you already got a friend here, but there are plenty more to be made!
Everyone tends to be pretty nice and we all enjoy RP, you will be sure to find something you enjoy somewhere around here ^_^
If you need someone to talk to or just someone to rp with or need help or you know whatever you are welcome to hit me up I am glad to be of service :D

giphy.gif
Sanne Moderator

Welcome to RPR, Breanna! :) I'd love to get to know more about you too, if you wouldn't mind sharing!
Welcome to RP Repository! Nice to meet you, I'm Marcat2001, but please call me Marcat :D! I hope we RP together sometime you seem really kind, if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask any one of us! While your here at the RP Repository please have a lovely~ stay! :D :) :3
Hey, and welcome to the site, Breanna! I'm Rin. :) As the others have already stated, would you like to tell us a bit more about yourself? What are your hobbies? Do you have any pets? Any games you've played or songs you recently listen to?
Friends are truly wonderful aren't they~?
Welcome to the site~
Welcome welcome! My friend introduced me too! You will love it here! This is probably the best place to learn how to RP on.
Kim Site Admin

Many welcomes! :D

When getting started with RP, I really recommend this primer on basic RP concepts as a starting place. We also had some community discussions awhile back about how to improve at RP.. I boiled them down into interesting articles for those who are interested. Here's some of my favorite ones:

Writing for RP
The responsibility of ALL RPers (getting this one right will generally make people sing your praises!)
And if you want to put a slightly more advanced technique in your back pocket for now and again: Using dice to enhance RP

This is a pretty big site with a lot of features and areas, so just in case you run into questions, there's a few ways to get help. Firstly, sometimes just typing a question into the search box will get you the info you need, or you can go to the Help section to see a list of popular articles. If you still need more help, the community here is very friendly. Please don't hesitate to ask for help if you need it!
Hi there, and welcome to RPR! I hope you have a great time here!
HibariHaru

139124.gif
Welcome to RPR! As you can see everyone is super friendly here, hope you're having lots of fun! :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus