Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » From the Waves to the Engines

Deita Shepfield (played by Anonymouse) Topic Starter

I had told my boss I was taking off work tonight, dressing in my best clothes. I opened my door, letting my wavy orange to scarlet hair fall over my shoulder, my bangs falling straight since I didn't have my goggles. "Hey." I greeted, smiling. "Any news on your search?"
David Lester (played by berserker544)

He shook his head, gently. "Nothing as of yet. But these people I know, they are very busy, so it may take time before they are able to respond. I'm sorry."

I gave him a nod and sighed somewhat, smiling a bit. "Well... It's okay. I know who the man in my memory is now." I said, walking down the stairs towards the large garage doors.

David quickly ran down the stairs and walked beside her. "Oh? Is he someone who can be trusted or someone we should avoid?" He asked her, looking down at her

I looked at him. "I'm not sure... I can remember him... being kind." I said, running a hand through my hair slowly.

David opened the door for her to walk outside. "Well that's a good sign...hopefully." He said, closing the door behind him and quickly running to the car to let her get it.

I watched him, something coming to my mind. "Have you ever gone out with a woman before?" I asked, getting into the car. It felt strangeto actually sit in one instead of working on it.

he didn't answer until he got in himself, taking off his hat, showing off his short, dark brown hair, and placed it behind them "Yes?...Did I do something wrong?"

"No... You just seem very nervous." I said, giggling a bit. "So.. Where are we going..?" I asked, looking around.

"well, I can't really help it can I?" He said giving her a side glance. He turned the car on and started down the street. "I know of a pub that's nice. They make a nice ground beef steak and mashed potatoes. Of course you can have whatever you want."

I shook my head, grimacing a bit. "I can't stnad the smell of beef." I told him, looking down bashfully. "I'm more drawn to seafood."

"Well if you know of a better place, please tell me, and I'll turn the car in the right direction. I haven't had lobster in a while..."

"I catch my own lobster. Turns out they like to inhabit scrap metal." I told him, smiling. "There's a nice restaurant about half a mile down the beach. They taught me how to boil a lobster right." I said, pointing westward.

David turned at the next turn and went towards the west. "Really? I thought you were into machines..." He said stopping at a light

"I am. But my boss told me he couldn't give me food all the time, so I went looking for a place to eat. I cam by the restaurant, and instead of giving me a meal, they showed me how to catch and cook my own food." I told him, smiling.

"Huh, pretty cool. Never could fish myself, don't have the patience for it."

"I have all day. I only work when my boss calls me." I told him, looking up as the lights changed.

David put his foot down gently and took off. "I see... So if you don't mind me asking, why did you ask me to go out with you?" He asked nervously "Don't get me wrong, I don't mind, I was just caught un prepared is all."

I shrugged, smiling at him as I watched buildings fly by. "I rarely get to see other people, especially good-looking ones." I said, grinning and winking at him.

He nodded and he smiled at her explanation. "Alright. They were getting close now. "make sure to tell me which one it it alright?" David said looking at both the road and buildings.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » From the Waves to the Engines

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus