Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » From the Waves to the Engines

Deita Shepfield (played by Anonymouse) Topic Starter

I smiled in delight, picking up the cup and taking a sip. I glanced at the book, tilting my head. Why not give a try?, I thought. I opened it, but couldn't focus as I looked up at him. "Any luck with the search..?"
David Lester (played by berserker544)

"Nothing as of yet...Sorry." he said lowering his head,"Some of them replied saying they don't know you, but not everyone has answered back yet."

"Figures..." I said and sighed. "They tried putting my name out in the paper, but no one reported me missing or anything." I said softly, sipping my tea as I glanced at him.

"Don't give up hope just yet. I'm sure you'll find out who you are..." David said trying to comfort her.

"I sure hope so..." I said, sipping more of my tea. "Maybe if I ask my boss, he'll take me on a business trip to the next town over. It's across the lake, so I suppose they'd know something about me." I said, sighing a bit.

"Well since you did wash up on shore, that may be a good idea." David said nodding a bit, then took a sip of his tea.

I nodded and smiled, stretching my good leg. "I'll ask my boss if I can go over the lake later." I said, sighing as I finished my tea.

David nodded again "Don't worry, I'm sure we'll find something about your past somewhere." A customer came in. "Be right back-" He said getting up and walking over to the counter to serve them

I nodded, cracking the book open in his absence and starting to read.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » From the Waves to the Engines

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus