Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » FJF and Netherweave's February Art Raffle!

Final Roll!! Let's rock!

rolled 1d100 and got 37

Bakugan... BRAWL!

rolled 1d100 and got 89
Hey hey, do you remember when that show was popular? I do. :)

Rerollllllll

rolled 1d100 and got 45

rolled 1d100 and got 98

FreeJayFly Topic Starter

Apologies for the delay! Add overheating laptop to the list of things that Netherweave and I have to actually take time to look into. :'D;;;;

In any case, let's let the last roll decide who our winner is!

The winner for this roll with 42 is DrWinner! Congratulations!

Thank you everyone that participated! This is definitely something we'd like to do more of if and when we have the time to devote to it! Though for now, I can only say that this will likely be an annual raffle from our end. :'D

Stay tuned! Art to come, albeit, some a little on the back burner side of things while we go and get my phone situation figured out, and all that fun stuff!

rolled 1d100 and got 40

GG everyone.
Dog

Just wondering how this is going?
FreeJayFly Topic Starter

Dog wrote:

Push Notifications are a wonderful thing.

However, be that as it may, I don't see why a simple PM to one of us could have sufficed rather than bringing back an old, now irrelevant topic, though that may just be me.

To answer your question, I see that perhaps my announcement -- when it happened -- did not reach all eyes. Mine and Netherweave's internet situation has been awful, at best. Unfortunately, this happened near the end of the rolling periods while this event was going on. It was awfully timed, make no mistake. That said, we were not just going to tell everyone that the raffle was off while we attempted to work and get something more desirable on our end in working order.

So while Netherweave is continuing to work to get something for us that is more than rent and utilities, I, too, must also work in my own way to get what is luxuries for us. Unfortunately, internet happens to fall under 'luxury' at this current time, which means it is left to me. This also, unfortunately, means prioritising paid-for art (a la commissions), and not so much free art, which this thread happened to offer a lot of.

I can say, and recipients can verify, that I have been able to deliver several of my own promised prizes. As for Netherweave, however, his time has been divided amongst many other things that will make getting his own deliveries much slower than mine. Sorry if this happens to inconvenience you, though free art, at this current time, inconveniences us more with the current circumstances.
Dog

FreeJayFly wrote:
Dog wrote:

However, be that as it may, I don't see why a simple PM to one of us could have sufficed rather than bringing back an old, now irrelevant topic, though that may just be me.

My PM went unanswered. Second step was this thread, a couple months later.
Dog wrote:
FreeJayFly wrote:
Dog wrote:

My PM went unanswered. Second step was this thread, a couple months later.

Hey Dog, sorry that I couldn't get to your PM in a timely fashion, but RPR honestly is not a priority in my life. I'm not going to bore people with my work schedule, but it's hectic.

Any way, I haven't forgotten about everyone's free art, though, but I'm currently focusing on more important matters. Soon as I'm able to set aside time for free art, just think of the updates as a pleasant surprise. In the meantime, I appreciate everyone who shows amazing patience and consideration for Jay and I.

Thanks a bunch!

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » FJF and Netherweave's February Art Raffle!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus