Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » hey you... yes you

hello ^-^
i'm new in here ^-^
Sanne Moderator

Hi GoldenMoonLight! :D Welcome to RPR, how are you doing? I'd love to get to know more about you, can you tell us a bit about where you're from, what hobbies you have and which RP genres you like to play the most?
Welcome to RPR! If you have any questions about anything on this site, there are tons of kind people here ready to help you in every way they can :)
Hey and welcome to the site! I'm Rin. I agree with Sanne too and hope to know you more. Do you have any favorite games, songs, movies or books? It's also easier to find people who enjoy the same interests as yours! :D

Don't hesitate to ask any questions if you have any via the Help forum. We'd be happy to assist you! Not to mention that we're a friendly community, so feel at home! :)
PrinceOfChaos

Hey and welcome i hope you enjoy your time on this site.
Hello! Welcome to RPR. I absolutely adore your username. ^_^
Feel free to PM me or post in the Looking for RP board if you'd like to RP. The Find RP tool is also great. Cheers!
Hi, and welcome to RPR! Can you possibly tell us more about the roleplays you like? It will help us get to know you better!
Hello love! The names Marcat2001, Marcat for short pleased to meet you! Welcome to the RP Repository! If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask and while you're here darling please have a wonderfully lovely~ day and stay here at the RP Repository!
Kim Site Admin

Hi GoldenMoonlight! I hope you come back and tell us about yourself. :)
GoldenMoonLight Topic Starter

hey every one
i'll just say thanks for all the warm welcomes ^-^
nice to meet all of you
I hope that will get a good time in here with all of you ^-^

well there are not so much to tell about me,
I'm from Denmark,
I love horses, i enjoy to be around them, when i'm that I realax, I have my own horse, I train a little with
I like to draw, I draw most of the time horses, I draw also pokemon and other things, have also drawed a bit anime,
my deviantart page: http://thegoldenmoonlight.deviantart.com/gallery/
I have played some small RP irl when I was younger, but that do I not more
I like to read bookes, I have read a lot of bookes,
I like to play computer, play most: IMVU, Howrse, Sims 3,

well I have not tried to rp like this here before, so... idk, I just hope that I can fine some RP there fit,

hmm, well if there are other thing ou want to know about me, then ask ^-^

but if any of you know a RP I can join, that will be a help

I have made some characters, and will also made more

most... a big part... think all of them maybe will be female,
Welcome to RPR! Typically people use the Looking for RP forum to find RPs to join. Good luck finding one! ^_^

Thanks Loki ^-^

okay,
I hope that I can fine a rp and maybe more to join ^-^
GoldenMoonLight wrote:
hello ^-^
i'm new in here ^-^

Hey! I'm new here too, maybe we could be friends and learn together

NeverfallforReality wrote:
GoldenMoonLight wrote:
hello ^-^
i'm new in here ^-^

Hey! I'm new here too, maybe we could be friends and learn together

welcome ^-^
well that would be nice ^-^
Welcome welcome! Sorry I am a bit late but welcome to one of the friendliest sites of the internet. You probably know this by now, but I wish you lots of fun!
Kim Site Admin

Wow, Denmark!! How did you find us? :D

FiaratheNothingess wrote:
Welcome welcome! Sorry I am a bit late but welcome to one of the friendliest sites of the internet. You probably know this by now, but I wish you lots of fun!
thanks

Kim wrote:
Wow, Denmark!! How did you find us? :D

yes im from Denmark
how did I find who?

You are on: Forums » Introductions » hey you... yes you

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus