Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hey ≧ω≦

I have recently just joined RP Repository and hope to have a great time! I mostly favor in romance and adventure/fighting. I am quite new and would love to make some amazing friends while here. Prefer long-term RP partners. Any questions, don't hesitate to ask. (^~^)
~The_Blood_Demon
Ryu

Hullo and welcome. :O Glad to have another new face aboard the SS RPR.
Kitsune_Of_Ninetails Topic Starter

Ryu wrote:
Hullo and welcome. :O Glad to have another new face aboard the SS RPR.
I thank you, kind sir! ⌒▽⌒
Welcome to rpr! I hope you enjoy yourself here and find all that you're looking for as far as rpers go and rp ideas! :)
Hi there, and welcome to the site! I'm Rin. I'm sure you'll be able to find friends here and even meet up with potential RP partners along the way. That said, could you tell us a bit more about yourself? What are your other hobbies? Any favorites books, songs, movies or games? :D

And there are many threads available in the Looking for RP forum so don't be afraid to jump in or make one your own. Another way is to use the RP Finder!

You're free to check out the Help documentation should you have any confusion about things here. As an alternative, you can ask us directly via the Help forum! :)
Hello! Welcome to RPR. I'm sure you'll have a great time here. :)
If you've got any questions or would like to RP, feel free to PM me (or anyone else). Hope you enjoy your stay here. Cheers!
Hello! Welcome to RPR! I am glad you have enjoyed your time on this site so far! Your experience can only get better! ^.^
Hello love! The names Marcat2001, Marcat for short pleased to meet you! Welcome to the RP Repository! If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask and while you're here darling please have a wonderfully lovely~ day and stay here at the RP Repository!

RinTengoku524 wrote:
Hi there, and welcome to the site! I'm Rin. I'm sure you'll be able to find friends here and even meet up with potential RP partners along the way. That said, could you tell us a bit more about yourself? What are your other hobbies? Any favorites books, songs, movies or games? :D

And there are many threads available in the Looking for RP forum so don't be afraid to jump in or make one your own. Another way is to use the RP Finder!

You're free to check out the Help documentation should you have any confusion about things here. As an alternative, you can ask us directly via the Help forum! :)
Thank you, Rin! For my favorite hobbies I prefer to draw and write (gaming at the side). I cannot name a favorite book because there are so many. :) I prefer rock and have the current favorite song as I See Fire and my favorite game is Dragon's Dogma!

Marcat2001 wrote:
Hello love! The names Marcat2001, Marcat for short pleased to meet you! Welcome to the RP Repository! If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask and while you're here darling please have a wonderfully lovely~ day and stay here at the RP Repository!
Thank you, Marcat! :)

Vermilion wrote:
Hello! Welcome to RPR. I'm sure you'll have a great time here. :)
If you've got any questions or would like to RP, feel free to PM me (or anyone else). Hope you enjoy your stay here. Cheers!
Thank you! :D

RainbowToRosie wrote:
Hello! Welcome to RPR! I am glad you have enjoyed your time on this site so far! Your experience can only get better! ^.^
>∇< Thanks!
The_Blood_Demon wrote:
Thank you, Rin! For my favorite hobbies I prefer to draw and write (gaming at the side). I cannot name a favorite book because there are so many. :) I prefer rock and have the current favorite song as I See Fire and my favorite game is Dragon's Dogma!

Oh, okay! Dang, Dragon's Dogma. Looked into it just now; platforms are PS3 or XBOX 360. Sadly, we had to sell our XBOX due to financial problems, and we don't have a PS3 right now. XD Oh well. Since it seems like it'll be a worth a try, it's going in my waiting list.

You draw? That's nice. o: What sort of style are you into? And what do stories do you write?
Kim Site Admin

Welcome to the site! It looks like you're getting along pretty well so far, but have any questions arisen in your first few days here that we might be able to help you with? :)
Sanne Moderator

Welcome to RPR!! :D I'd love to see your art, do you have a gallery somewhere?

RinTengoku524 wrote:
The_Blood_Demon wrote:

Oh, okay! Dang, Dragon's Dogma. Looked into it just now; platforms are PS3 or XBOX 360. Sadly, we had to sell our XBOX due to financial problems, and we don't have a PS3 right now. XD Oh well. Sincee it seems like it'll be a worth a try, it's going in my waiting list.

You draw? That's nice. o: What sort of style are you into? And what do stories do you write?
Yeah, I had found it while searching for things to do on Xbox and have got to say it is a 10 out of 10 game. :) I like to draw anime characters (developing my own) while currently trying to extend my skills. I mostly write descriptive essays and short stories. I would be glad to share if you wished. :)

Kim wrote:
Welcome to the site! It looks like you're getting along pretty well so far, but have any questions arisen in your first few days here that we might be able to help you with? :)
Thank you. I think I have gotten the hang of things so far, but if I require help, I shall not hesitate to ask. :)

Sanne wrote:
Welcome to RPR!! :D I'd love to see your art, do you have a gallery somewhere?
Thanks! I do not have a gallery, but I'd be happy to post or send some. :)
Hello there and welcome to RPR!
I hope you are having a good time thus far in your RP findings and interactions, there are plenty of people that enjoy Romance and the like ^_^
If you need any help, someone to rp with or chat with I'm always glad to be of service~
tumblr_lyy3u1aOLZ1rozgayo1_500.gif

Kitom wrote:
Hello there and welcome to RPR!
I hope you are having a good time thus far in your RP findings and interactions, there are plenty of people that enjoy Romance and the like ^_^
If you need any help, someone to rp with or chat with I'm always glad to be of service~
tumblr_lyy3u1aOLZ1rozgayo1_500.gif
Thank you! Shall I need any help, I won't hesitate to ask. :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hey ≧ω≦

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus