Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Students of Eerie High

The Makina Family (played by robinnrose)

(Be patient.)
lucus (played by UndertaleLex)

(i was just saying)
Silentdusk (played by Shadow13)

lucus wrote:
(i was just saying)

(try to find something else to do in the meantime.)

(if anyone needs me i'll be playing pokemon chrono)

(as always a freaking ruby hack)
Zero Blank (played by PrinceOfChaos)

lucus wrote:
(well the order is icarus,sangris,zero,silent.daren,maralie,and now lucus)

(Josephine before me)

(i kinda knew that i just messed up and forgot to put josephine)
Jo backed off as more students rushed up and confronted the bullies, leading the boy gently around the corner. She glared at the leader, hoisted her backpack higher onto her shoulders, and spun on her heel, walking off. She couldn't believe what she had just seen. Not only the way some of the students were already acting out, but the people in general. Wings here, red eyes there, cat-like features over there. They were all so different -- in a quite supernatural way. Alumni and previous students had often said the school was 'truly magical,' but Jo had figured those were just hyperbolic remarks by suck-up students. Maybe there was a degree of truth to it.
Zero Blank (played by PrinceOfChaos)

Well they're gone my job here is done.I turned to the bird kid who was crying."Uh get better kid."I walked off to explore more of the school before it was closed.Man i hate classes let me pray that these classes are at least entertaining .Hope i don't run into those guys again.I can tell they will annoy me quickly.
Silentdusk (played by Shadow13)

Silentdusk hugged him. She shushed him. "It's going to be okay. They won't mess with you anymore. I promise I won't let them." She said. She rubbed his back gently and carefully. "It's going to be okay." She repeated. She held onto him and she rocked him back and forth. She tried to get him to stop crying.
The Makina Family (played by robinnrose)

Raisa asked him, "Do you want to join them?" He gave a moment of thought..."Sure...I guess" He went up to them and introduced himself, "Um...hi." Raisa was standing beside him, giving a little wave.
(Order
Icarus Eden (veiledprophet)
Sangris (Ezeker)
Josephine McConnell (Vermilion)
Zero Omega (PrinceOfChaos)
Silentdusk (Shadow13)
Daren Makina (robinnrose)
Maralie Spheare (GlitterKitten96)
Lucus (undertalelex)
Also feel free to make NPCs fight my character)
Maralie Spheare (played by GlitterKitten96)

Maralie watched as the boy sheding his feathers was comforted by the increasing crowd. She clearly was not needed and her first class of the night was about to begin. She peered down at her class list:
7pm European Literature - Room 87B
7:45pm Human Myths - Room 12A
8pm Diversed Mathematics - Room 13C
8:45 Honors Incantations - Lab 616

Of course all her classes were at night. Being a vampire totally sucked sometimes but besides the no sun thing it was not to bad. First thing was first she had to find the class room first.

(Sorry for delay work and stuff )

Lucus looked at the boy and wanted to ask him what had happened but thought that would be insensitive so he instead asked him "Are you alright?"

(sorry for the delay had to go to sleep)
Icarus Eden (played by veiledprophet) Topic Starter

Icarus turned to Raisa and Daren, making a hasty, worried motion to indicate perhaps it was best to keep quiet as they were comforting the boy. He held up a finger, turned to the boy, and said something:
"That won't happen again. I'll be sure of it next time."
He stood up straight, turning back toward the two, and motioned for them to follow, leading them off around the corner.
"You must be new?" He asked, smiling patiently. "I've never seen you around before. Are you travelers?"
Sangris (played by Ezeker)

Sangris tugged himself away from Dusk, nodding at Icarus' question,
"Ah, y-yes. This is m-my first year here..." he mumbled, following the taller male. "I was asked to come here for the magic program, which I don't mind, but I hate my classes..." He sighed, "I feel like they're stereotypicalizing me with them..." he mumbled.
Icarus Eden (played by veiledprophet) Topic Starter

(( Aww! I didn't expect him to follow Icarus ^_^ San is so cute ))
Sangris (played by Ezeker)

(wiggles eyebrows. Kyehehe. Told you he might start crushing on him hahaha I'msoevil)

(um i

(^ is unfinished)

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Students of Eerie High

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus