Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Rain Of Vengance

The Heller Family (played by Guardian_Girl)

I sit in the tree, mad at Zero. I sit there trying to calm myself down, trying to keep from hurting Zero.
Zero Blank (played by PrinceOfChaos) Topic Starter

You know what i can't just down down like this.I got up and began to take a walk trying to get away from here for a while.

I glare at Zero as he walks away. When he extinguished the fire he sparked one in me. I no longer felt like ignoring his bounty.

As i was walking i was kicking and hitting stuff."Damn pyromaniac."It was after awhile i reached a hill where i was able to sit on the edge.

I sit in the tree fuming. "No one puts my fire out. No one." I jump out of the tree, pull a knife out and walk in the direction Zero went.

I began throwing rocks off the edge in boredom until i fell back staring at the stars."If she thinks i'm going to apologize she dead wrong.

I keep walking till I see Zero in the distance. The more I think about what he did, the madder I get. My eyes were no longer blue, but red.

I felt someone watching me.I sat up and turned around.I saw sasha coming up the hill with red eyes.She doesn't have natural red eyes like me, but when i get angry the white of my eyes turn black and my eyes turn into red slits.There was also something gleaming in her hand and it looked like a knife.Crap.

I continue walking toward Zero. "You're gonna pay!" At this point I am so mad, almost nothing will calm me down.

I flipped up onto my feet."Why the hell are you mad!"If she wanted a fight all she had to do was ask, but she seemed like she really wanted to kill me.

"You destroyed it!!" I got closer, ready to attack him. "No one puts my fire out!!!!"

"Is that the stupid reason your going to kill me for."I got into my fighting stance."FIne then i'll put your fire out any time."

I charge at him, swinging my knife horizontally. "You will die!"

I jumped over her and her slash and kicked her in the back of the neck."I'll give you one chance here leave me alone or i'll kill you."

I almost fall from the force of the kick but catch myself. I turn and face him. "You're playing with fire now boy. Ain't no chance I'm leaving now."

I laughed."I might be playing with fire, but you're playing with death."My white of my eyes turned black and my eyes turned slitted."I would like to introduce you to chaos mode.Now get ready to die!"

I hold my hand out, palm up, flames appear and start dancing on my palm. "Got anymore water boy?"

"Ha ha ha good one.But no i dont and i dont need any."I disappeared and appeared behind her back."You seem slow pyro."

Zero's pants catch on fire. "Slow? I don't think so." I turn and face him again. I heat my knife in my flames before cutting his arm in a movement so fast he didn't see it.

I looked at the cut on my arm the laughed."Ah little pyro thinks that makes a difference.I've withstood torture.It'll take a lot more to kill me."I hit her in the face then leg swept her off her feet.I then brought my leg down slamming her into the ground.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Rain Of Vengance

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus