Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Good morrow.

Hello everyone, new here and just checking everything out - looks like a fun place. =)
Welcome to RPR! Everyone here is super friendly so if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask! :)
Hello love! The names Marcat2001, Marcat for short pleased to meet you! Welcome to the RP Repository! If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask and while you're here darling please have a wonderfully lovely~ day and stay here at the RP Repository!
Welcome to RPR, I hope you have a WONDERFUL time here! Like Marcat and Loki said, if there are any problems, feel free to ask for assistance.
Hey, welcome! :) Hope you enjoy your stay here.
Hi there, and welcome to RPR! RPR is probably the most friendly community you will ever meet, so I am you will have a great time here!
Welcome to RPR! This is indeed a very fun place! Just wait, you'll see :)
Welcome to the site, Sedabear! I'm Rin. Glad to know that the site's suiting your fancy. Please feel free to ask any of us via the Help forum in case you're to have any questions.

May I ask though if it's alright to tell us a bit more about yourself? :D
Asroc

Hey! Welcome to RPR!
It is indeed a wonderful place~ I highly suggest staying and trying things out~ And as many have stated, don't be afraid to ask if you need any help~
Welcome to one of the friendliest places of the internet! I am glad you like it so far, and I hope you continue to have fun here!
MauveStar98

Greetings, welcome to RPR. Hope you like it here.
Kim Site Admin

Many welcomes! Are you a WoW player? :)
Sanne Moderator

Welcome welcome! I hope you're settling in alright. :)
Welcome to Rp Repository! Everyone is very nice and friendly here. You'll love it!
Sedabear Topic Starter

Kim wrote:
Many welcomes! Are you a WoW player? :)

I am a WoW player! ^^
Sedabear Topic Starter

I also am just me! What would you like to know?
HibariHaru

tumblr_not7wfxd0K1uwua1qo1_500.gif
Hi and welcome to RPR! Nice to meet you and please enjoy your stay.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Good morrow.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus