Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » RP Repository VS The Keep Forums

This thread is now diamonds.

Again.
Hooray! *puts on his robe and miner hat and starts mining for diamonds*
I can see the intent of warning people or simply saying, look, this is how it is over here/there... but when people resort to name calling, it doesn't really make RP Repository look all that great. So no, the 'discomfort' did not come for the initial post, it likely came when the thread got a bit derailed.

I mean, really- as a newcomer I might fall across this page and go, 'hm, those RP Repository kids sure think they're all that, thinking they're better than everyone else', and not necessarily in a good light. (That example is purposefully over the top and I'm not accusing of people honestly thinking that, it just certainly has that sort of air to it.) That's why I made the comment, it me it looked like a bit of a bashing thread. It may not have started out like that, and about two pages aren't even filled with anything directly relating to the Keep or RP Repository.
Andryn Topic Starter

Dylan wrote:
Earendill wrote:
Dylan wrote:
Hmmm.. this seems to be less of an RP discussion and rather the bashing of another website.

It's not bashing when it's the truth (that and we actually have some nice things to say about 'the other site' as well). And it is an RP discussion, moreover the lack of RP and quantity of of trolling. You could always go check it out yourself ;)

I certainly could! I only bring it up because I wouldn't want to see people here have similar behaviour as the other place is being accused of! Perhaps not trolling, but what could be taken as elitism and just.. well, plain old meanness.

I actually have tried to look it up, but I either keep on getting sent to the wrong site (as I didn't see a link for it in the OP) or it just has a really, really bad layout that I didn't bother venturing forth much farther.
The link is right here, Dylan!

As for bashing- it really wasn't meant that way, completely. I admit, I was venting frustrations a bit about certain things that go on there, but mostly this was a way to explain how much I appreciate the community and it's ability to support each other no matter what sort of character you have or what kind of roleplay you like to play in!
Earendill wrote:
Hooray! *puts on his robe and miner hat and starts mining for diamonds*

OMG Are you hitting Adryn with a pick? :c Don't mine that diamond!

Haha, I suppose we got a little carried away on this topic, particularly me. Sorry about that.
Kim Site Admin

As worried as it can make people to see a lot of venting going on, this thread has raised some salient questions for me.

I'd like to propose we gather up all the frustrations aired in this thread and turn them into actual diamonds.

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » RP Repository VS The Keep Forums

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus