Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Another newbie sorry

My name is Zacharie and I've been role playing for 4 years. I do literate style. I like fiction and possibly triggering role plays, such as torture, suicide, and such. I just really like roleplaying and I want to get more roleplays
Welcome to RPR! I'm sure you'll be able to find some people in here who shares your interest in RP ;)
Hi! Welcome to the site, and I hope you'll get to do some RPs soon! :)
Welcome to one of the friendliest sites of the internet! I bet you will find many rps: check out the Find RP tab and feel free to go to "Browse characters" and message people who you wish to RP with. It might be trial and error, but trust me, many nice people here :3
It's nice to meet you! I'm Lotus, but you can call me Light! Welcome to RPR!

I'm sure you'll find someone who shares those tastes around here! You can always propose a RP on the Looking for RP forum, or simply PM anyone you think suits your fancy! We also have an Adult version of the Looking for RP forum, too!

If you need anything, please don't hesitate to ask us or check out the Help Section! Hope you enjoy yourself here!
Tfa_96

Hey there, welcome to the site! It's very nice to meet you. I hope that you have enjoyed what you have seen of the site so far. We're all really friendly here so don't be afraid to ask any questions :P
As a matter of fact, I enjoy triggering role plays too. I find that when role playing since I place myself in the shoes of my character I tend to feel similar emotion to them, so it's easier for me to release any true emotion out that way ^-^ I don't know, I just find it fun hehe.
Welcome to RPR! Hope you're having fun here! :D
Hello! Welcome to RPR! I hope you enjoy your time here!
Hello and welcome to the site~
No need to be apologizing for being new, we welcome all new members with open arms :3
Kim Site Admin

Welcome! What does "literate style" mean to you? Many people use it in many different ways.
Sanne Moderator

Hi Zacharie! Welcome to the site, good to have you here. :D What genres do you usually participate in? (Think fantasy, sci-fi, medieval etc.)
HibariHaru

Hi! And welcome to RPR! Nice to meet you, so don't be sorry. ;)
Welcome, and please, don't apologize for being new! Everyone was, once. ^_^ We can't find awesome new friends and RP partners if we don't get new people joining the site! :D

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Another newbie sorry

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus