Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Greetings people of this place

Kain (played by Marius_Lord_of_Sun)

Since I am 'new' here I would like to make myself 'out there' and get to know people.
ashley_grace

Welcome to RPR! This is a great community of roleplayers! What role play genres are you interested in?
Well hi there! Welcome to RPR! I'm Lotus, but you can call me Light! It's sweet to meet you!

If you need anything at all, you can ask any of us for help or check out the uber-awesome Help Section for tips! Hope you enjoy yourself here!
Welcome to the most friendly community there is! I hope you'll enjoy it :)
Sanne Moderator

Welcome welcome! Would you like to tell us a bit more about yourself so we can get to know you a bit better? :) Sharing your hobbies and RP preferences is something we really enjoy around here.
Welcome to RPR! I second all these questions :D Hope you're enjoying things here so far!
Kim Site Admin

Greetings! So glad to have you with us on the site. :D

I know we'd all love to learn more about you Maybe you could tell us tidbits like... Do you have any pets? How long have you been RPing? What would make your time on the RPR awesome in your eyes?

I'm sure you're finding your way around okay so far, but just in case, just in case you run into questions, don't worry, there's a lot of resources. Firstly, sometimes just typing a question into the search box will get you the info you need, or you can go to the Help section to see a list of popular articles. If you can't find it there, we pride ourselves on having a warm and welcoming community. Please don't hesitate to ask for help if you need it!
HibariHaru

Hi! And welcome to RPR! Nice to meet you!
Hello, and welcome to RPR! Feel free to ask anyone a question if you need any help! Everything is very kind here and willing to help in any way they can!
Welcome to RPR. :) And yes, please do tell us a bit more about yourself, so we can get to know you better!
Welcome to RPR, it's very nice to meet you! We hope you have a great time on this site :)
Welcome to RPR! What kind of RPs do you enjoy?
Welcome to one of the friendliest places of the internet :3

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Greetings people of this place

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus