Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello!

LittleBabyCakes

Apparently I should introduce myself so here it goes:
I'm Izzy, I'm a para roleplayer and I'm always up for a new roleplay. My favorite topics are fantasy and romance but I'll do most genres. I have a lot more characters than I have posted so far so I'll hopefully get them all up soon. I like straight and yuri romance because I'm absolutely terrible at playing male characters. I hope to hear from you guys soon. ^-^
Ryu

giphy.gif

welcome to RPR! Fantasy and romance tend to be quite popular. I'm sure you're gonna fit right in! Feel free to ask all of the questions!
Sanne Moderator

Welcome to RPR, Izzy! Fantasy and romance are very popular here, so it should be easy to find a game or two to play!

Is that your cat in your profile icon? :D
LittleBabyCakes Topic Starter

Thank you very much! :)

The cat isn't mine, it's cute though, right? :)
Welcome to RPR! Everyone here is super friendly so I'm sure you'll find some cool RP friends in no time! :D
Kim Site Admin

Welcome! Romance RP is extremely popular here, so you will certainly find what you're looking for quickly! :) Do you have any questions so far?
Well, hello there Izzy! I'm Light and it's sweet to meet you! Welcome to RPR!

Like everyone else has said, romance and fantasy are huge here, so I'm sure you'll find someone who's interested in those genres. (And you're a yuri fan?! I thought I was alone! ;A; )

But if you need anything, just ask any of us or check out the Help Section for tips! Hope you enjoy your time here!
HibariHaru

Hi kitty! And welcome to RPR! Nice to meet you!
Hello! Welcome to RPR! I hope that you have so far enjoyed your time here! I can tell you from experience that this place is amazing! ^.^
LittleBabyCakes Topic Starter

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome :)
Welcome to RPR, and indeed, it sounds like you should have no trouble finding folks to play with. :) Have fun!
Welcome to RPR! :) You seem to be settling in fine, judging how you tackled character page creation!
Welcome to one of the friendliest websites of the internet XD I am a bit late, but I hope your time so far as been fantastic

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus