Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » OFFICIAL Epic Week Warriors Discussion Topic

Does anyone have a new target in mind?
Not really, not until the riddle team has enough guesses lined up.
I've got the chat up over there to watch them.
Ben Moderator

I would like everyone to know that I have been hoarding battle axes, rapiers, and ray guns in my inventory for a YEAR in preparation for this epic week. I am bristling with weapons and ready to kick monster butt.

A year in preparation. I knew they might return. Now it's time to unlock the weapon cabinets and get ready to BRING ON THE PAIN.

You came to the wrong neighbourhood, monsters.
@Lorvilran: Okay, thanks :) I'm not paying any attention to the riddle solvers, so that's good to know. I got a seed right now, by the way. Any idea what to do with it? o.O
save it.
Attack the other gobo at the Fantasy tree!
rat

how does one obtain seeds? i've been collecting them in the doubutt game but i'm not sure what happens to them?
Sanne Moderator

You get them in random events across the site.
Sanne Moderator

Quote:
There's a whistling sound overhead. You look up to see a seed pod come hurtling from the clouds! It lands, conveniently, right in your waiting hands. You put it in your inventory. Perhaps you could plant it where Forum Forest used to be?

Hey, there's a note attached! It reads "From: Ben and Doubutt"

This is how I got mine. :) The ones you send down will be given to random folks, but you have an equally big chance of getting one!
Sanne Moderator

Just wanted to update we're out of guesses at this time, so check for guesses here before you put all your resources into taking down the next horde!
We only want to kill the kudzu this time around.
Kim Topic Starter Site Admin

rat wrote:
how does one obtain seeds? i've been collecting them in the doubutt game but i'm not sure what happens to them?

Check out the video here for a bit more info on that: http://www.rprepository.com/community/forumthread.php?t=26263

Yeeeah, I helped kill the last kudzu! :D

Wow, that was insanely fast once you guys jumped in. Hitting the spider in front of the scifi tree now.
Dragonfire Moderator

Mornin', warriors!

Have we figured out if the different colours of goblins have the same weaknesses from last year?
Solveig2468

Hello warriors. Could you guys maybe focus on the clearing the Sci-fi tree? We riddle guys have a few answers we would like to try
It's been done.
They do.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » OFFICIAL Epic Week Warriors Discussion Topic

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus