Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Magic school in a newworld (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

I have started a group called The Bridge Mix Galaxy. It is all about magic and creating more countries so that the group can grow bigger. Some of the things that I have planned are owning a mythical or created magical pet or dragon; giving students degrees; I have created something I call New Technology; side plots and more!

To make this group a success I need willing active players who will be on frequently. My levels are fast moving because each class has up to 4 'lessons' and plenty of interesting experiments that can and sometimes do go wrong.

The Castle and items inside are Sentient even if they can't speak though few do speak. The Floating Spiral Staircase does not have steps- I won't say why. There is a village in the basement as well as other places to explore.

Come and have fun at The Bridge Mix Galaxy! Oh yeah... The first four will get a gift! I hope to see you there soon!
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 00%
No combat. If problems arise, players may be expected to solve it without resorting to violence.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

Colin merger (played anonymously)

I could use this character.
Could a character join as a teacher and do you have any posting requirements?
TheCreator7 Topic Starter

Colin merger- Excellent! I sent an group invite to you.

Katia- Yes, you may. I only use my teachers if I need to. I sent you an group invite to you. Please tell me what kind of classes you are willing to teach. Please to to the group forums then PLTs then to Classes then to Level 1 to see what is planned for Level 1 students.

For Posting rules, look under the Rules Tab.
Jian Ya (played by MrQ)

I would be lying if I said this didn't perk my interest.

You may join if you can explain how you can live on Earth and find the letter.

The group is here: http://www.rprepository.com/group/group.php?gID=1753&page=4031
Is this still open? My interest has been peaked.

Yes it is! Feel free to apply.

I still need students! And a lot of them! What can I offer you as an incentive to come to this world? Mythical creatures, free items such as new technology developed by myself as well as an unique magic system! I can even offer a brand new country of your very own to make and run as you wish.
What are the requirements for the characters?
And is there a race option? (Different races other than humans)

Requirements are to be on line frequently and be able to move the plot line forward. You will need to be creative as well.

Non humans must have a human form and tell me how they survive on Earth without being detected by other humans as another species.

Any other questions?
TheCreator7 wrote:
Requirements are to be on line frequently and be able to move the plot line forward. You will need to be creative as well.

Non humans must have a human form and tell me how they survive on Earth without being detected by other humans as another species.

Any other questions?
What forms of magic are there?

All of the magic is developed by me and those who have played/RPed the Rp. This RP is designed to include everyone in the development of everything. Here is the classes:
http://www.rprepository.com/group/group.php?gID=1753&page=topic&page2=26454

All of the creatures are in this section. You can see that there are quite a few people that have made creatures. Take a look to what some of my past RPers have made:
http://www.rprepository.com/group/group.php?gID=1753&page=topic&page2=26462

Here is a special quest type thread that one of the present RPers is doing:

http://www.rprepository.com/group/group.php?gID=1753&page=topic&page2=26839
TheCreator7 wrote:
All of the magic is developed by me and those who have played/RPed the Rp. This RP is designed to include everyone in the development of everything. Here is the classes:
http://www.rprepository.com/group/group.php?gID=1753&page=topic&page2=26454

All of the creatures are in this section. You can see that there are quite a few people that have made creatures. Take a look to what some of my past RPers have made:
http://www.rprepository.com/group/group.php?gID=1753&page=topic&page2=26462

Here is a special quest type thread that one of the present RPers is doing:

http://www.rprepository.com/group/group.php?gID=1753&page=topic&page2=26839
Can I be told what isn't allowed at the school?

Basically, everything is allowed. I am very lenient and will work with you about various magics. The main thing is to keep in mind what level you are in and what the magic range you have. The longer that you are in the RP, the more things you will be allowed. One day, you may even own your own country. If you do own your country, you make your own rules.

This is the application:

Your Name:
What are your hobbies:
What do you like:
What do you dislike:
What mythical animal would you like to have for a pet:
What else do you want to tell us to help us place you in the right academy:
so we are allowed to kill other students

No but you can cause trouble for others. However, you will face the consequences. The reason why is that I am lousy with fighting. That is one thing I don't allow. If another country is made, it is up to the owner of that country what is allowed or not allowed. There are mishaps that happen.

Also, if you are a human, you do not have any powers. If you are non human, it will be very limited.
TheCreator7 wrote:
No but you can cause trouble for others. However, you will face the consequences. The reason why is that I am lousy with fighting. That is one thing I don't allow. If another country is made, it is up to the owner of that country what is allowed or not allowed. There are mishaps that happen.

Also, if you are a human, you do not have any powers. If you are non human, it will be very limited.
I had to say something like that, I'll get on my way to making my character, oh wait, last question, the level system, does it matter where we start, and if we are humans, what would the ages be for each individual level?

Everyone starts at the beginning. You won' t be able to do magic until you have arrived at Hedran. You will be guided through the RP with an older student. You must be at least 13 but not older than 17 for a student.
Why a gap like that? 13-17 and everyone goes to level 1, is there anything special about being younger than older or vice-versa?

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Magic school in a newworld (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus