Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Oraclos

Hara (played by MissHolmes)

Hara was a little concerned when he heard a girl's cackling.. It gave him the chills that Jace's snow failed to. He had his hand in his pockets while Jace called for Kiro.. Like a... Dog.. The sound seemed to be coming from the forest; Hara also seemed to be a little more observant than the mage. While Jace wandered around with his arcanic megaphone, the young man meandered closer to the forest in an attempt to hear Kiro or whoever was out there. It was rather dark so anyone in their right mind wouldn't be playing in the woods.. But then again, this is a different world.
Soren Salvatore (played by TinyDog)

Soren didn't get to do much before Jace suddenly began to shake his hand, asking him if he'd tell Nikki where he and the other boy were running off to. He bit back any retort he would have made and let the two go. It wasn't as if Soren wasn't going to join them eventually, but something was off with all of this.

Soren went back inside and shook Nikki's shoulder to wake her up. Hopefully there wouldn't be too much trouble, but it was better to have others know what was going on rather than leaving everyone else there sleeping. It just all felt like the calm before the storm now.
Kiro (played by RedSama08) Topic Starter

If Soren did not wake Nikki, she was certainly woken by Jace's yelling. She groaned and rolled over on her other side for a second, and then sat up.

"Well, everyone, let's go get our prince back."

Kai had to be shaken a couple times to actually wake up, which he did with a loud snort. He looked back and forth, "Where's the pup?"
"The prince?"
"No, the kid. The blondie. Where is he?"
"Probably with Kiro."

Kai groaned as well and went out with everyone else.

Kiro jolted awake. There was something wet in his hair, making it stick to his forehead. It was warm.

He couldn't see a thing, but he could hear someone else's heavy breathing. Elliot was there with him!

"Elliot...Elliot!" He reached out and shook the little wolf. He heard him gasp, "Elliot, are you okay?"

He could hear Elliot shifting around, and then a sharp gasp of pain, "No...No I think my leg is hurt."

Kiro sighed, "We need to get out of here."

He sat up and scooted over to where Elliot was. The wolf pup looked around.

"What are you doing?" Kiro asked.
"There is a tunnel. I can see it."
"Is there?" Kiro reached above him to check if the ceiling was low. When it wasn't, he turned and motioned for Elliot to climb on his back, "Show me."
Elliot crawled up, "Straight ahead."

Kiro moved ahead slowly.
Jace quickly gave up his callings and followed Hara in the woods, trying his best to make to much noise.
After some time he stopped, as he figured he heard something nearby.
"Hush Hara, we must be quiEEEEEEETTTttt...." *the mage tripped over a root and fell down a hole, screaming a loud and comical surprised shriek*
SPLOTCH
"OH COME ON ! Why is there mud down here ?! there hasn't been any rai... oh. Right. Okay , I guess I deserved that..."
*he spoked to himself a bit more but to low for hara to hear any of it.*
"Hey, Hara ? hum, I don't know if you can hear me but uh... well be carefull if you want to join me down here : don't land on my face. Also if you had any rope so that I can get out of here, that would be great, or a lamp maybe : I can't see anything."

Nikki dashed around the village in Tiger form, making a quick sweep. She caught signs of a fight, but no sign of any of the participants.

Kai stayed behind with everyone else, bringing them to the forest. He licked his lips and decided on a certain direction. Nikki, too, entered the forest, catching the signs of blood. She ended up rejoining the group as they found Hara standing outside of a hole.

"They got chased around and ended up falling down the hole," Kai said.
"Knowing the prince, he probably decided to go through with the plan, but he and your pup shouldn't be alone," Nikki agreed, "Jace, you're down there. Go after them. The rest of us will draw out the enemies."
"WHAT ?! HEY! YOU CAN'T LET ME DOWN HERE LIKE THIS, THAT'S NOT COOL !"

*there was a moment of akward silence and the mage continued*

"Pff, fine, but at least send me my sidekick, I can't do this without someone to babble at how great I am. ... No but litterally : I can't cast the night vision spell on myself, and he got three eyes. that's like.. two more than needed, I'm sure he's just bragging."

*another shorter silence.*

"Look, Lady Nikolette, just push the tryclops down, and we'll go find the prince..."
Adalwolfa de Monte Gormerico (played by maxd234)

The priestess didn't bother doing much and focused on her prayers as the shenanigans happened. However she since danger from the group and began to rush out to help them. In her haste she hadn't realized the foo was closed and ended up bashing the front door. "Ow" she whimpers as she opens the door and heads towards the sense of danger and concern.

She soon makes it to the group gathered around the hole. Breathing heavily she says "Is everyone okay does anyone need healing?" But she took a step too forward and she soon lost her footing and went plunging down the hole. "AAAaaaahhhhh" she screamed and soon a "boof!" Sound would be heard. "Owww not again by his holiest kind, by Lord Ramos I'm alright" she says thinking her voice would echo up.

She slowly stood up and brushed the dirt off her white robe and took in the presence the air and looks towards the direction in where the prince was located. "Why is he so far away from the rest?" She says to herself as she gave a puzzling frown.

Just about to reject Jace's need of him, Adalwolfa also took a step with too much haste and fell down the hole. Hara couldn't help but yell out an " OH GOD." In fear when she fell.

" Okay, you know what? I need to go down there; Jace is useless by himself and Ada... I just need to go down there and I'm no good in combat anyways! I'm a dancer, not a killer! I mean.. I've punched a few people, but still! I've never ev-' He kept on talking to himself as he tried to descend into the hole without falling in the dirt or mud or whatever happened to be waiting for him down below. There were stray roots veining in and out of the walls of the hole but eventually there weren't any left for Hara to step down on. Silently, the man worked up the courage to jump down....

But the ground was only a few feet below... Hara landed just fine.
Soren Salvatore (played by TinyDog)

Soren could feel the migraine coming on. How were half these people even still alive? Had they no common senses? They were just falling down holes left and right. At this rate, they'd be lucky just to keep one village safe, let alone try to save their whole world.

Pinching the bridge of his nose, Soren took a deep breath and looked over at Nikki,"Okay. They should be fine down there....hopefully. We should start searching out the ones who chased the prince down there." And with the younger ones down in the hole, it might mean it was safer for them all down there so they wouldn't have to worry about protecting them while fighting. That was always a plus.
"Hey Hara ! I knew I could count on you, my sidekick would never let me down ! And we've got lady Adalwolfa with us, how delightfull ! A blind priestess, a dancer and a meteorologist : that doesn't sound like the beginning of a loosy joke at all !"

*Jace then had a pause, looking thoughtfull*

"Actually.. I think I've red a book once, called the cripled maiden and her two clowns.. I don't remember how it end though.."

*The mage then shook his head of and cracked his fingers grabing Hara by the shoulders*

"alright, this is going to be horribly painfull, so hold on tight..."

*Hara would then tense but only feel the light tingle of Jace's claw-like fingernails on two of his eyelids.*

"Okay I lied, I just needed you to close your eyes and focus on nothing. So, I contaminated only two of your eyes since it's a spell supposed to be targeted on humans, but that's fine because if I can't cancel it you'll still be able to see colors : ain't that fantastic ?! Now, open your eyes and look inside that tunnel, and tell me if you can see , okay ?"

Hara relaxed from his previously tense state," I don't know why either me or anyone hasn't killed you yet..." He muttered to himself while he rubbed his eyelids, Jace's nails felt odd and it only seemed right to rub his eyelids as if something lingered there.

Hara opened his eyes and blinked a few times, there were floaties in his vision. " Oh neat! Yeah, I can see much better now." He turned to make sure Adalwolfa was fine before starting down the tunnel.
"Because I'm just too cool for you to live without ! Now tell us if we can follow you. And be carefull for the probable deathtrap that might be in there."

" Oh, you're probably right. Stay here while I check it out." He commanded the two, Hara scouted the tunnel with care. Analyzing the ground he walked upon up until he came to a turn in the tunnel. Then he came back and told them," Okay, you two can walk behind me and don't touch anything. Just in case." He started to go back in with them," And Jace; help guide Ada."
"Actually i think our dear Lady is way more at ease than me inthe dark, isn't she ?" the mage asked.
Adalwolfa de Monte Gormerico (played by maxd234)

She listen to them both and then she was brought up. "Oh? Is it dark in here?" she asks innocently as she raises her hand as if she was trying to feel snow. "Sure, I can lead towards the prince, he's in that direction thanks to my Lord's guiding light" she says as she points in the direction in where she can sense Kiro. She begins to walk in towards the direction, but she stops and says "Lets hold hands so we don't lose each other" as she presents her hand for someone to grab before continuing down the route.

"Why doesn't everyone just fall in the hole now? Huh?" Nikki groaned and grabbed whoever was left, "We're going ahead. They'll get swarmed down there if we don't lure them out. Quick now."

She dashed ahead, quickly followed by Kai.

Kiro thought he heard voices behind him. They were muffled, but there were a few of them. He had better speed up. Behind him were a slew of dead monsters, close enough to almost leave his trail. Bending down, he motioned for Elliot to climb up onto his back again and continue guiding him.

"There's an opening up ahead, with a ladder," he told the prince.
Jace mumbled something quietly : "there's someone further in this direction. they seem to be getting away.."
Thhe mage sighed longly : "can any of you two see them ? is it our prince or someone we should hide from ?"
Knight Vallus (played by Niinokmir)

Vallus jerked his head towards Nikki and in a quick response chased after Nikki. "If you can't beat them join them!" and he draws his sword. There has been a long solemn silence from Vallus, he doesn't know whether to be worried or something else entirely. He's been so wrapped in thought he doesn't even know where to begin and he's been following everyone as if he was on auto pilot the whole time. Vallus shakes his head to snap himself free and focus on what's in front of him and continues behind Nikki.
((you realise there a GM you can ask question too, right ? ))

"Pfff, thanks for your input : Thank the gods I gave you night vision..."
*Jace rose his voice so that it echoed within the tunnel*
"Kiro ? Is that you ? Tiny Prince ? Can you hear me ?"
((i hate you so much right now... You do realise the only who can potentially fight in the group right now is the blind priestess , right ?))

*there was a shadow cated on the walls of earth, and soon enough a menacing presence came toward the group, blade pointing at them*
"hum... oh, hello.. I guess that you're not just walking down here to admire the scenary, are you ?"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Oraclos

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus