Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Oraclos

Adalwolfa de Monte Gormerico (played by maxd234)

The Priestess remianed quite for a good cople of moments and says "I can lead the way to traverse the halls...I'll try to guide us away from danger, not only for our sake, but for mine as well..." she didn't want them to see her in when she has her horrible weapons out, for her it was too much and they would possibly see her as monster or a freak. She clenched her hands in a fist and said "Either way, I'll accept in guiding through the temple" as she gives a nod. Guiding in and out of places was child's play for the blind woman, it was just her concept of being in a fight that bothered her.

She would sit on her chair for the entire night, praying for this world's goddess to answer, only her low mumblings can be heard throughout the night. For her she didn't need to sleep.
Kiro (played by RedSama08) Topic Starter

Kiro decided to sit close to where Nikki was, "Thank you, Adalwolfa. I hope sleeping on the floor is not a problem of you."

He bid everyone a good night and curled up next to the Tiger. She seemed kind of annoyed but did nothing to push him away. Kai sat by the door and did not close his eyes. Elliot sat next to Kiro, and the night passed quietly.

In the middle of the night, Kiro woke, and he looked around. Everyone was still asleep, as far as he could tell in the darkness. It was really warm with all the bodies in the hut, so he decided to leave to cool off. Elliot woke to the sound of Kiro shutting the door. He frowned and followed him out. The prince had only gone as far as the garden. An acceptable distance, he thought.
The roof suddenly creeked as if a sudden weight had been moving on it.
-"CACTH !" an already laughing voice said as if shouting quietly.
But it was too late for the prince to avoid the cold snowball which landed in the back of his neck with a "splotch".
And as the snow was melting down the back of Kiro, two voices coming from the air nearby were desperatly trying to contain a childish laughter.

Kiro jumped practically ten feet in the air when he felt the unbearably cold sensation. Elliot's head whipped back and forth, searching for the voices. The prince knew where they came from and who they belonged to. He rolled his eyes and decided to take a stroll through the village instead.

"H-Hey, wait!" Elliot trailed behind him, already a loyal pup.
Soren Salvatore (played by TinyDog)

Soren cracked one eye open as Kiro got up in the middle of the night and went out the door. He hadn't exactly been sleeping, but it was better to rest with your eyes closed than to get no sleep at all. The prince didn't seem to be going very far and that Elliot kid was watching him, so he didn't bother worrying.

It wasn't until Elliot called out for Kiro to wait that he decided to get involved. Quietly getting up and heading out the door, the tall man decided to follow after the two just in case there were any attacks. It wasn't that he believed there would be any, but it was best to have someone around for protection than no one at all. Both the prince and Elliot looked small and scrawny, so he wasn't sure just how well they could handle a fight.

Kiro again did not go too far, just around to the tavern. He made sure to wait for Elliot who was determined to stay right next to him. Then the prince saw it. A bright teal color, one that drove a knife straight into his gut. Or had attempted to, at least. He blinked, and instead saw a dark shadow of a tree.

"Kiro, what's wrong?" Elliot tugged at his sleeve.
"I thought I saw someone," he said, "Let's go back."
"Good idea!" Elliot nodded fervently and grabbed Kiro's wrist.

Kiro turned to look at the tree again. Nothing but shadow, until they appeared. Bright teal eyes.

"We need to go." He said to Elliot.
The wolf winced at the high-pitched cackling, and ran. But, his decision making left much to be desired, as he ran straight into the forest.
"Wait, not that way!" Kiro yelled, being dragged behind, "Watch out!"

A knife flew past their heads and lodged itself into a tree. Two more soared by just he same, and then Elliot yelped. He tumbled to the ground, pulling the prince down with him. They rolled a couple feet, and then fell again. Down a hole of all places! Into the deep, deep darkness.
*earlier this night*

After throwing the snowballs at the princ without getting any reaction, Jace was frustrated, and after a little exchange with hara He suddenly rose, and grabbed the tryclops by the collar before jumping fromm the roof with him.
Sticking the landing while holdig hara in his arm he then look around.
-"I say we go after him, it's not safe to let him without surveillance ; last time he attacked a dragon... Plus I missed him when i throw"
The mage then dropped Hara on the ground and turn around as he heard the newcomer open the door behind him.
"ah, the one I don't know the name of, perfect timing : would you be a dear and get back in to tell Lady Nikolette that Hara and I are following the Prince and that she should worry too much but still a little bit ? "
*and without waiting for an answer Jace grabbed Soren's hand , shook it , nicely this time, and turned back toward the city , dragging Hara by the hand , ignoring his protestation*

*Now*
" Oh come on, how could we lose them : this town is ridiculous !" * cursed the young man as the duet wandered around the tavern.
"Pff, it's too late now, we might as well get back to Nikki's..." he saud, sounding defeated.
But as they walked back , the mage heard some "human-like noises" and as he heard the girly shriek he sighed and grumbled.
"Hara, guess who's in trouble... aaah... well, let's try to found him.."
He put his hands in front of his hand used an arcanic symbol to boost his voice.
"Kiroooo~ Where are you !? Little prince ?! Can you hear me ?"
Hara (played by MissHolmes)

Hara was a little concerned when he heard a girl's cackling.. It gave him the chills that Jace's snow failed to. He had his hand in his pockets while Jace called for Kiro.. Like a... Dog.. The sound seemed to be coming from the forest; Hara also seemed to be a little more observant than the mage. While Jace wandered around with his arcanic megaphone, the young man meandered closer to the forest in an attempt to hear Kiro or whoever was out there. It was rather dark so anyone in their right mind wouldn't be playing in the woods.. But then again, this is a different world.

Soren didn't get to do much before Jace suddenly began to shake his hand, asking him if he'd tell Nikki where he and the other boy were running off to. He bit back any retort he would have made and let the two go. It wasn't as if Soren wasn't going to join them eventually, but something was off with all of this.

Soren went back inside and shook Nikki's shoulder to wake her up. Hopefully there wouldn't be too much trouble, but it was better to have others know what was going on rather than leaving everyone else there sleeping. It just all felt like the calm before the storm now.

If Soren did not wake Nikki, she was certainly woken by Jace's yelling. She groaned and rolled over on her other side for a second, and then sat up.

"Well, everyone, let's go get our prince back."

Kai had to be shaken a couple times to actually wake up, which he did with a loud snort. He looked back and forth, "Where's the pup?"
"The prince?"
"No, the kid. The blondie. Where is he?"
"Probably with Kiro."

Kai groaned as well and went out with everyone else.

Kiro jolted awake. There was something wet in his hair, making it stick to his forehead. It was warm.

He couldn't see a thing, but he could hear someone else's heavy breathing. Elliot was there with him!

"Elliot...Elliot!" He reached out and shook the little wolf. He heard him gasp, "Elliot, are you okay?"

He could hear Elliot shifting around, and then a sharp gasp of pain, "No...No I think my leg is hurt."

Kiro sighed, "We need to get out of here."

He sat up and scooted over to where Elliot was. The wolf pup looked around.

"What are you doing?" Kiro asked.
"There is a tunnel. I can see it."
"Is there?" Kiro reached above him to check if the ceiling was low. When it wasn't, he turned and motioned for Elliot to climb on his back, "Show me."
Elliot crawled up, "Straight ahead."

Kiro moved ahead slowly.
Jace quickly gave up his callings and followed Hara in the woods, trying his best to make to much noise.
After some time he stopped, as he figured he heard something nearby.
"Hush Hara, we must be quiEEEEEEETTTttt...." *the mage tripped over a root and fell down a hole, screaming a loud and comical surprised shriek*
SPLOTCH
"OH COME ON ! Why is there mud down here ?! there hasn't been any rai... oh. Right. Okay , I guess I deserved that..."
*he spoked to himself a bit more but to low for hara to hear any of it.*
"Hey, Hara ? hum, I don't know if you can hear me but uh... well be carefull if you want to join me down here : don't land on my face. Also if you had any rope so that I can get out of here, that would be great, or a lamp maybe : I can't see anything."

Nikki dashed around the village in Tiger form, making a quick sweep. She caught signs of a fight, but no sign of any of the participants.

Kai stayed behind with everyone else, bringing them to the forest. He licked his lips and decided on a certain direction. Nikki, too, entered the forest, catching the signs of blood. She ended up rejoining the group as they found Hara standing outside of a hole.

"They got chased around and ended up falling down the hole," Kai said.
"Knowing the prince, he probably decided to go through with the plan, but he and your pup shouldn't be alone," Nikki agreed, "Jace, you're down there. Go after them. The rest of us will draw out the enemies."
"WHAT ?! HEY! YOU CAN'T LET ME DOWN HERE LIKE THIS, THAT'S NOT COOL !"

*there was a moment of akward silence and the mage continued*

"Pff, fine, but at least send me my sidekick, I can't do this without someone to babble at how great I am. ... No but litterally : I can't cast the night vision spell on myself, and he got three eyes. that's like.. two more than needed, I'm sure he's just bragging."

*another shorter silence.*

"Look, Lady Nikolette, just push the tryclops down, and we'll go find the prince..."
Adalwolfa de Monte Gormerico (played by maxd234)

The priestess didn't bother doing much and focused on her prayers as the shenanigans happened. However she since danger from the group and began to rush out to help them. In her haste she hadn't realized the foo was closed and ended up bashing the front door. "Ow" she whimpers as she opens the door and heads towards the sense of danger and concern.

She soon makes it to the group gathered around the hole. Breathing heavily she says "Is everyone okay does anyone need healing?" But she took a step too forward and she soon lost her footing and went plunging down the hole. "AAAaaaahhhhh" she screamed and soon a "boof!" Sound would be heard. "Owww not again by his holiest kind, by Lord Ramos I'm alright" she says thinking her voice would echo up.

She slowly stood up and brushed the dirt off her white robe and took in the presence the air and looks towards the direction in where the prince was located. "Why is he so far away from the rest?" She says to herself as she gave a puzzling frown.

Just about to reject Jace's need of him, Adalwolfa also took a step with too much haste and fell down the hole. Hara couldn't help but yell out an " OH GOD." In fear when she fell.

" Okay, you know what? I need to go down there; Jace is useless by himself and Ada... I just need to go down there and I'm no good in combat anyways! I'm a dancer, not a killer! I mean.. I've punched a few people, but still! I've never ev-' He kept on talking to himself as he tried to descend into the hole without falling in the dirt or mud or whatever happened to be waiting for him down below. There were stray roots veining in and out of the walls of the hole but eventually there weren't any left for Hara to step down on. Silently, the man worked up the courage to jump down....

But the ground was only a few feet below... Hara landed just fine.

Soren could feel the migraine coming on. How were half these people even still alive? Had they no common senses? They were just falling down holes left and right. At this rate, they'd be lucky just to keep one village safe, let alone try to save their whole world.

Pinching the bridge of his nose, Soren took a deep breath and looked over at Nikki,"Okay. They should be fine down there....hopefully. We should start searching out the ones who chased the prince down there." And with the younger ones down in the hole, it might mean it was safer for them all down there so they wouldn't have to worry about protecting them while fighting. That was always a plus.
"Hey Hara ! I knew I could count on you, my sidekick would never let me down ! And we've got lady Adalwolfa with us, how delightfull ! A blind priestess, a dancer and a meteorologist : that doesn't sound like the beginning of a loosy joke at all !"

*Jace then had a pause, looking thoughtfull*

"Actually.. I think I've red a book once, called the cripled maiden and her two clowns.. I don't remember how it end though.."

*The mage then shook his head of and cracked his fingers grabing Hara by the shoulders*

"alright, this is going to be horribly painfull, so hold on tight..."

*Hara would then tense but only feel the light tingle of Jace's claw-like fingernails on two of his eyelids.*

"Okay I lied, I just needed you to close your eyes and focus on nothing. So, I contaminated only two of your eyes since it's a spell supposed to be targeted on humans, but that's fine because if I can't cancel it you'll still be able to see colors : ain't that fantastic ?! Now, open your eyes and look inside that tunnel, and tell me if you can see , okay ?"

Hara relaxed from his previously tense state," I don't know why either me or anyone hasn't killed you yet..." He muttered to himself while he rubbed his eyelids, Jace's nails felt odd and it only seemed right to rub his eyelids as if something lingered there.

Hara opened his eyes and blinked a few times, there were floaties in his vision. " Oh neat! Yeah, I can see much better now." He turned to make sure Adalwolfa was fine before starting down the tunnel.
"Because I'm just too cool for you to live without ! Now tell us if we can follow you. And be carefull for the probable deathtrap that might be in there."

" Oh, you're probably right. Stay here while I check it out." He commanded the two, Hara scouted the tunnel with care. Analyzing the ground he walked upon up until he came to a turn in the tunnel. Then he came back and told them," Okay, you two can walk behind me and don't touch anything. Just in case." He started to go back in with them," And Jace; help guide Ada."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Oraclos

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus