Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Oraclos

Hara (played by MissHolmes)

(( Guys, slow down. Snowdust hasnt replied yet. ))
Adalwolfa de Monte Gormerico wrote:
Adalwofla did as the man said and stood up but turned around towards Pyronnis and raise her hands up to block the captain from harms way. "Please don't cause needless fights, espically in front of me or you'll regret it in Lord Ramos name even though it pains to do. I will not see you hurt this man who has been nice to us" she states as she makes a frown towards her as her curse begins to pull on her...

(( she's not threatening him, silly XD she's saying she'll help him in whatever fight he's currently fighting. :3 ))
Adalwolfa de Monte Gormerico (played by maxd234)

((I mean just keep in mind that's how she interpret it really when she hears her being happy for fight she took that she wants to fight him))
Kiro (played by RedSama08) Topic Starter

((High-fives* Super Sick Bros! *also fighting a cold*))

(( I sneezed like.. 5 times today but I don't think that counts. ))

(( ill edit it and jst leave jace there then

Bye bye 2nd paragraph ))
Kiro (played by RedSama08) Topic Starter

((I know I've also participated in ooc in this thread but if we could refrain from posting ooc here and instead do that in the group from now on, I'd be a happy camper

For those that havent joined it yet, its http://www.rprepository.com/g/oraclos ))

(( And i finally appear ))

Hara stopped walking and hesitated," My guess is as good as yours... I'm not too sure. Let's go check it out." With that, Hara leads them in the direction of the entities.

(( Not much of a response, but i havent much to go off of ))

(( Lets roll a die for this. Numbers 1-5 are Kiro and Elliot and numbers 6-10 are the enemy or something like that. Here we go. ))

edit: (( Welp whats our misfortune guys.. What monster are we gonna run into ))

rolled 1d10 and got 10

(( Probably not my best idea, but! Motivation to haul-ass and find Kiro and Elliot? ))

Suddenly getting chills and a bad feeling, Hara looked back at Adalwolfa and whispered," There something or someone with a blade, Ada. What's your call?"

(( Anything that can go wrong, will go wrong ))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Oraclos

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus