Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Oraclos

"Actually i think our dear Lady is way more at ease than me inthe dark, isn't she ?" the mage asked.
Adalwolfa de Monte Gormerico (played by maxd234)

She listen to them both and then she was brought up. "Oh? Is it dark in here?" she asks innocently as she raises her hand as if she was trying to feel snow. "Sure, I can lead towards the prince, he's in that direction thanks to my Lord's guiding light" she says as she points in the direction in where she can sense Kiro. She begins to walk in towards the direction, but she stops and says "Lets hold hands so we don't lose each other" as she presents her hand for someone to grab before continuing down the route.
Kiro (played by RedSama08) Topic Starter

"Why doesn't everyone just fall in the hole now? Huh?" Nikki groaned and grabbed whoever was left, "We're going ahead. They'll get swarmed down there if we don't lure them out. Quick now."

She dashed ahead, quickly followed by Kai.

Kiro thought he heard voices behind him. They were muffled, but there were a few of them. He had better speed up. Behind him were a slew of dead monsters, close enough to almost leave his trail. Bending down, he motioned for Elliot to climb up onto his back again and continue guiding him.

"There's an opening up ahead, with a ladder," he told the prince.
Jace mumbled something quietly : "there's someone further in this direction. they seem to be getting away.."
Thhe mage sighed longly : "can any of you two see them ? is it our prince or someone we should hide from ?"
Knight Vallus (played by Niinokmir)

Vallus jerked his head towards Nikki and in a quick response chased after Nikki. "If you can't beat them join them!" and he draws his sword. There has been a long solemn silence from Vallus, he doesn't know whether to be worried or something else entirely. He's been so wrapped in thought he doesn't even know where to begin and he's been following everyone as if he was on auto pilot the whole time. Vallus shakes his head to snap himself free and focus on what's in front of him and continues behind Nikki.
Hara (played by MissHolmes)

(( And i finally appear ))

Hara stopped walking and hesitated," My guess is as good as yours... I'm not too sure. Let's go check it out." With that, Hara leads them in the direction of the entities.

(( Not much of a response, but i havent much to go off of ))
((you realise there a GM you can ask question too, right ? ))

"Pfff, thanks for your input : Thank the gods I gave you night vision..."
*Jace rose his voice so that it echoed within the tunnel*
"Kiro ? Is that you ? Tiny Prince ? Can you hear me ?"

(( Lets roll a die for this. Numbers 1-5 are Kiro and Elliot and numbers 6-10 are the enemy or something like that. Here we go. ))

edit: (( Welp whats our misfortune guys.. What monster are we gonna run into ))

rolled 1d10 and got 10

((i hate you so much right now... You do realise the only who can potentially fight in the group right now is the blind priestess , right ?))

*there was a shadow cated on the walls of earth, and soon enough a menacing presence came toward the group, blade pointing at them*
"hum... oh, hello.. I guess that you're not just walking down here to admire the scenary, are you ?"

(( Probably not my best idea, but! Motivation to haul-ass and find Kiro and Elliot? ))

Suddenly getting chills and a bad feeling, Hara looked back at Adalwolfa and whispered," There something or someone with a blade, Ada. What's your call?"

(( Anything that can go wrong, will go wrong ))

Nikki brought the surface group to the entrance of the temple. It was a colossal tree in the center of a circle of other trees with a stone door covered in moss on the front. Before emerging into the open, she gave a quick plan to those with her.

"Just kill anything you see. They'll see us and come out."

Then, she motioned for them to go ahead. Being better at surprise kills herself, she stuck to the back and weaved in and out of the fray when need be.
*the creature in front of the three tunnelers was a ghastly looking tiger warrior, darting a sabre toward the group with a deep growl.*
"Hum.. Lady Adalwolfa, if you could do something against killer ghost, now's the time...!"
*Jace backed up to the other end of the tunnel, grabbing Hara by the shoulder to flee with him*
"I mean, you're a priestess, you eradicate evil spirits..." the mage sounded strangely sad* "That is what you do right ?"
*he then suddenly pushed Hara behind him* "Get out you idiot ! go find the prince and get him far away from this town!"
*and before Hara could reply, Jace froze the ceiling of the tunnel before cracking it with his fist, the earth collapsing on itself, locking the exit from them and plunging Ada and Jace in full darkness.*
"well, it's us three now..."

Everything for the priestess just happened so fast for her and now in the tunnel with Jace and an evil spirit. She made a frown as her curse began to pull on her as she tries to resist it. "I'm sorry Jace but I'm not that kind of priestess, I do not eradicate evil, I am just a simple healing priestess. I heal anyone and anything whether it be it human, demon or even ghost" she explains even though some of it is a lie since she has the ability to eradicate evil but chooses not resist the urge to use her weapons of horror.

She grabs onto her chest as if her heart is bothering her as she takes a step closer to the angery spirit and cries out in an unknown language "Oh unrested spirit! Please! Tell me what we have caused to make you so mad and restless? If it's because we have trespass your resting place I do highly apologize and will make sure you will get the proper rights to Rest In Peace!"

As she spoke she only felt her curse pulling ever stronger having a feeling that the spirit won't listen to her...

Suddenly, Hara was separated from the two he was once responsible for and it wasn't okay.

" Hey, no, Jace! Wait a second! Not a good idea! Oh lord." He clawed at the ice wall the Mage put up in front of him. Unable to get to Adalwolfa and Jace, the man kicked the wall and cursed. He fought tears and anger as well as irrational thoughts and decisions; taking a moment to breath and establish his mortality.

Hara calmed himself a degree. Deciding it'd be best to go the other way and find Kiro, Hara went down the other tunnel in search of a friendly entity while completely reliant on the ability Jace gave him.

Not far from Hara was the ladder that Kiro ascended to reach the first floor. The bits of dust and rubble that would fall down occasionally did nothing to express structural security. It also hinted at some intense activity occurring there.

Meanwhile, Nikki and crew were doing well whittling the hoard down.
Soren Salvatore (played by TinyDog)

Soren had followed along with Nikki, hitting what he could at the temple. It seemed for some reason that fire was working best for him with these attacks, so that's what he tried to stick to. Too bad his guns didn't seem to work here. That would have made everything so much easier.

But there was no time to focus on that. They still needed to get rid of the enemies and find the prince and the others that had fallen down the hole.

((ah ha ha ha...sorry for not posting before. I've been basically coming home and going to sleep after work))
Under the battle, in the darkness of the collapsed tunnel, a deadly silence had fallen after Adalwolfa's attempt to calmthe spirit. Jace broke it first.
"Lady Ada' , I don't think he was burried here, that's more of a summoned spirit send to kill : believe me I should know..."
another short silence in which the ghastly assassin raised his very much physical blade.
"Please, if you can do something against him, now's the time !"

The priestess gave out a depressing sigh and says in much sadden state "Very well" as a glow purple state began to glow around her as the ground beside her opened up. From the happy sun filled priestess has now be given off a more deathly glow as a large spear that glowed purple came into her hands from the ground. "I'm sorry...please don't see me in this state Jace" she pleads as tears run down her face as she fires large purple cystalized projectiles at the assassin.

The projectiles would no doubt stagger the assassin and give it little for it to move around. As the second projectile pass through the assassin she dashed forward her spear switched to a grim looking scythe and soon she was right on top of the spirt and says to it "I'm sorry that you are here" as she positioned the weapon behind the spirits neck and went to swipe it's head off.

In which it is entirely possible since her weapons can deal also physical but also deal with spirits and other beings not of the living or the same plane of existence.

A while of wandering the dirt tunnels rewarded Hara with something new. This new thing being a questionably stable ladder. He didn't think too long about climbing said ladder when he heard a bit of odd noises coming from the deeper tunnels. Hara had seen enough already so he hesitated none and climbed up the deteriorating structure.

He then entered a stone block hall lit by a few torches. An inquisitive yet wary Triclops sauntered down the hall, hands in pockets.

At the end of the hall was a large, open chamber. It was lit by the sun from the gaping hole where the door used to be. The walls were all wooden with rings like the inside of a tree. That is, Temple Gaium was, in fact, a giant tree. However, the floor was stone and was quickly forming large cracks.

The room shook again, and before he could even blink, a purple blur flew by and smacked right in to the wall. Well hello, Kiro. Up ahead, a giant man with a scar down his right arm started bolting at them. A white wolf tried to intercept him by biting his shoulder, but he was quickly swatted aside.

----

Nikki and the others had finally made their way to the temple, a collossal tree carved into with winding stairs on the outside. She dashed inside, took the opportunity presented by Kiro's distraxtion of the bear-like man and started up to the second floor to look for Fauna. Kai, in the meantime, went to retrieve Elliot feom the opposote side of the room.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Oraclos

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus