Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Oraclos

Hara (played by MissHolmes)

(( Guys, slow down. Snowdust hasnt replied yet. ))
All of the sudden, a faint yawning draws up close, which then turns in a loud screaming of tourmenting questions and agony :
"Uuuuaaah... I'm up , I'm up, stop yelling Martha...
AAAAAH ! What the heck ?! Why am I in a forest ?! And why is it daytime ?! And where is the other sun ?!!
AAAAAh ! My chest ! My precious Treasures ! where are they ?!! NOOOOooooo !.."
Then comes in, running through the clearing were the group is gathered and passing it without noticing, a young man wearing stereotypic aristocrat clothes, all in blue and white, olding as curiously big book under his arm.
"AAAAHAAAHAaaaa ! This is the last time I fall asleep near a trismallion rupis ! Martha ?! Are you here ?! Answer for the love of me !"
A few second later all this rucus stops as the young human turns back on his trail and return to the clearing, looking at the group with minutious eyes.
"I am dreaming, am I not ? This his either a very bad joke or a really confusing dream ... Right ?"
Before even getting answers he closes his eyes and create an icy pin with which the noisy mage proceeds to sting himself.
"Outch ! ... Alright, I'm going to open my eyes and I'll be back in my room, with my treasures... 3 , 2 , 1...
. . .
Great, I'm not dreaming, Ô happy me..."
The curiously absurd magus then lays annoyed and tired eyes on the group of five and mumbles in a flustered voice :
"Hello, you all... Can , any of you, tell me where I am , and WHY am I here ?.. "
Kiro (played by RedSama08) Topic Starter

"I think we all would like to know that." A gruff voice came from behind them.

Emerging from the trees was a tall man in dirty chainmail. A spotted and bloodstained butterfly emblem emblazened the front. His long, unruly green hair was matted and he looked like he neither slept nor shaved for a while. Nevertheless, he smiled wide and proud.

With him he had five soldiers.

"Captain, what do we do? They're monsters!"

The man ignored the worried soldier, "We saw you six fall from the sky. Then you all started yelling like crazy. Kinda happy you were too busy to notice our camp right over there."

He pointed a ways to the right, then to himself, "The name's Heracles, Captain of the Oraclean Royal Guard and you lucky six have tumbled here in the middle of war. If you'd follow me back to camp, we can get you all some food and water, and then we can talk this out. Or if you'd rather fight, suits me. It'd tell me true intentions right away. But to warn you, I've already killed plenty of monsters..."
Adalwolfa de Monte Gormerico (played by maxd234)

Adalwofla was about to comfort the new guest but hearing the captian made her change her decision. She gets and walks towards him like she was walking to an alter with a warm smile on her face. "Oh please guide us, we wish you no arm, so please let us not be violent, violence is not always the answer...if you don't trust us then take me to your wounded and I shall heal them in signifying our intentions are good will" she says as she kneels in front of him and gasps her hands together like she was going to pray again.

Heracles placed a hand on her shoulder, "I appreciate your gesture. Please stand."

He looked at the rest of them, the scar under his eyes emphasizing the dangerous light within, "And you all?"
Pyronnis gives a fanged smile, her green eyes morphing yellow at the mention of the word fight. This was too good to be true! Bloodshed was all she would know here, obviously, and as long as she was here, she may as well help out where she could.

"I'm always up for a fight," she offered, her hair spitting out sparks.

She wasn't lying. She really was always up for any fight- she just didn't mention she may not be fighting alongside him. She'd accept the help he'd offered, and fight for his purpose as if it were her own... But should she find his cause not worth serving... She'd switch sides, slit his throat, and think nothing of it.

The Royal Wild Child smiles wider, though this time with a more vicious edge. "Don't let my size fool you. I can deal as much damage as I can take, if not more."

(( i didn't mean to exclude that other person earlier i wasn't aware there were more people im sorry v.v ))

Adalwofla did as the man said and stood up but turned around towards Pyronnis and raise her hands up to block the captain from harms way. "Please don't cause needless fights, espically in front of me or you'll regret it in Lord Ramos name even though it pains to do. I will not see you hurt this man who has been nice to us" she states as she makes a frown towards her as her curse begins to pull on her...
Adalwolfa de Monte Gormerico wrote:
Adalwofla did as the man said and stood up but turned around towards Pyronnis and raise her hands up to block the captain from harms way. "Please don't cause needless fights, espically in front of me or you'll regret it in Lord Ramos name even though it pains to do. I will not see you hurt this man who has been nice to us" she states as she makes a frown towards her as her curse begins to pull on her...

(( she's not threatening him, silly XD she's saying she'll help him in whatever fight he's currently fighting. :3 ))

((I mean just keep in mind that's how she interpret it really when she hears her being happy for fight she took that she wants to fight him))

((Lets just nip it in the bud))

Heracles patted the woman's shoulder again and addressed the firey one.

"There will be plenty of fighting later. For now, let us hear from the others."
The grumpy "newcomer" sighs longly , more in semi-relief than in despair and decides to join the group will visbly reluctent to the idea of joinng a military camp.
"At last ! Someone who knows what they're doing : what a marvelous sight... though it is stained by the announcement of a war and the fact that we have 'fallen from the sky' : that's a magical transportation if I'm not a complete idiot... "
Saying that he joins the group of ten people. The avert eyes of the 'monsters' as the guard say catches for just a moment some weird hand mouvements -signs maybe ?- but then the magus calls to the Captain, distracting attention from his hands by his theatral speach :
"Just so that it's clear : I don't know these people and I do not take responsabilities for their actions nor choices ; and as much as I'd love to say that I'm just passing by, I do believe that this excuse won't work right ? So I guess I'll have to follow you... And before you even begin to think about it : i'm no warmage, so I ain't qualifying as battle ressource. Just saying..
Oh , and the name is Jace. Jace De BlancheRive."
Just as the young black-haired man finishes to monopolizes attention, he turns back and goes to looks something at the base of a near tree, not even waiting for an answer from Heracles.
When passes closes, Hara and Pyronnis can hear him moan in his non-existant beard : "So there's a bling one, just my luck... this is gonna be tricky.."
(blind* , sorry for the typo)

Adalwofla step aside with her head down waiting for the others to reply and then she hears Jace comment on her disability. "I'm sorry master Jace if my blindness is displeasing to you, but it is truly cannot be helped, but I can say my other senses like hearing more than makes up for my lack of sight" she says as gets on her knees and bows to him "I am truly sorry"
The blue mage is surprised be the reaction even more than by the fact that he was heard by anyone, and especially the preistess that is now bowing down to -not to his discomfort- For a moment he loses is composure but as quickly as he lost it a sly, not to say morbid, smile appears on his face, that he immediatly transforms in a joyfuul expression.
-"oh no, far from me any judgement to your abilities nor disabilities, I guess my thoughts outpassed my words ! I'm all the more pleased that your hearing helps you to catch up on your lost sens : I find it rather... interesting... "
Pyronnis watches Jace, her eyebrows raised. She said nothing, though she thought his comment rude. She smiles graciously at the blind Priestess, curtsying stiffly. Anyone with eyes could see that she didn't usually do so

"I apologize. I hadn't meant to seem hostile." She turns to the man who'd come to their rescue, nodding her head.
"Food first... Fight later." She agrees, this time much more simmered down.

She had a bad habit of being entirely too good at giving wrong impressions. A short coming that transpires space, apparently...

The brown and teal haired male shrugged and shook his head all in one motion. " I have no reason to not be a friend. So uh yeah and just like I told Pyronnis, I haven't the slightest clue as to why we fell out of the sky and into this forest."

Hara tried his best to explain the group's predicament. Whether this man would buy it, he didn't know. Perhaps he would understand something from a male with 3 eyes? Eh.

Though.. The solider's remark of them being monsters sure did rub Hara the wrong way. So what he had one extra sensory organ? Big deal.
Eliza (played by john-myrick)

"Hi hi hi mr.heracles I'm Eliza and I'm able to adjust my age depending on which attitude is needed in a situation !" Eliza blurts suddenly running up to the man and shaking his hand
Knight Vallus (played by Niinokmir)

Vallus jerks up after he had been napping for some time "Wait! What did I miss?!" he said energetically and rushes to his feet looking around frantically. He didn't know what to think when he saw everyone and the sudden mysterious man. "Who is he?" he said calming himself down a little bit. He did his best to brush the grass and dirt off the back of his armor but alas he was inhibited on getting the majority of it so he huffed and let his arms hang.

The only thing Heracles could think at this time was that this group was very lively.

After waving to the young girl, Eliza, he turned his attention to the giant knight, "My name is Heracles, Captain of the Oraclean Royal Guard. I was inviting you all back to our camp to tell you about this world you seem to have...fallen into."

He waved his hand, motioning them to follow him, then suddenly remembered the blind woman and said, "Follow me."

He talked as he walked, "This place is being overrun by monsters, straight out of what you all would call 'Hell.' To us, here in Oraclos, it's called 'Miraclos.' It's a mirror world of ours, but where the Goddess threw all the worst criminals, long, long ago. It seems they've picked this time to all invade at once. We're backed into a corner.

"Normally, we'd love to send you back home, but only the King can do that and well...he's dead."

As they walked, the soldiers filed into a horizontal line behind them, watching them to make sure they wouldn't try anything dangerous.

When they approached the camp, Heracles pointed forward, "There it is. Assuming I've kept your attention this long."
He checked behind him to see if everyone was still there.

Hara had been following a little closer to Adalwofla than the rest of them, he felt like he was more acquainted with her than anyone else. Plus, the soldiers behind the group put Hara off a little, but he tried to not let it bother him.

The camp was quite nice, even if it was mostly tent-like structures. He slid his hands into his pockets and glanced up at the sky. It was a little later than midday.. Probably about early evening. The Aussie looked back down and asked Heracles," I don't mean to get ahead of myself, but what now?" Hara assumed that the man would probably put them in guarded tents being that the man knew not of their true intentions.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Oraclos

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus